Beautiful movie quotes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Beautiful movie quotes

"Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all full up here." - Jack Nicholson form As Good as it Gets

I wish I could remember the whole quote.

"I'd rather fight with you then make love with anyone else." - Dermot Maloney from The Wedding Date

"You better wise up, Build your thighs up." - Dr. Frankenfurter Rocky Horror Picture Show
I love the whole thing.

I love "you might be done with the past, but the past isn't done with you" from magnolia

Eyes Wide Shut

Dr. Bill Harford: Are you sure of that?
Alice Harford: Am I sure? Only as sure as I am that the reality of one night, let alone that of a whole lifetime, can ever be the whole truth.
Dr. Bill Harford: And no dream is ever just a dream.

Cashback

Ben Willis: Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it.

Last edited:
Shark Attack 3:

Girl: I'm exausted
Man: Me too, but.... I'm really wired... what do you say I take you home and eat your pussy?

Wow. Sith! I don't know if I count that as beautiful... But it sure made me laugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you. Now get up!- Trinity from the Matrix

from good will hunting:

Will: Does this violate the doctor-patient relationship?
Sean: Not unless you grab my ass.

Sean: You're not perfect, sport, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met, she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.

[last lines]
[he reads a note from Will: "Sean, if the Professor calls about that job, just tell him, sorry, I have to go see about a girl."]
Sean: Son of a bitch... He stole my line.

dead poet's society:

Meeks: I'll try anything once.
Dalton: Except sex.

John Keating
: Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.

wanted:

[last lines]
Wesley: [to audience] What the fuck have you done lately?

From Moonlight Mile:
"When I go to bed at night I do 4 things. I drop my robe, slide under the sheets, turn on my left side and stick out my ass. That's it. That's the signal. I just - I back it right up there because I know when I do, no matter how cold the damn thing is, no matter how difficult it might feel, no matter how desperately we want to kill each other it's gonna be met by this warm body on the other side that's gonna hold it. Two arms that... wrap around, pull me out of my head, quiet the voices, save me from myself... without ever having to ask. Every night, 31 years. Every night there's my ass and every night... he never lets me down. [pause] You find your home, and it may not be what you thought - you know; color's off, style's wrong... but there it is anyway and the hell with you if you can't take a joke. [pause] You find your home. Ben's mine."

From The Village:
"Sometimes we don't do things we want to do so that others will not know we want to do them."

Vanilla Sky
"The sweet is never as sweet without the sour"

Also I want to share my fav. movie scene at the moment (the pic of my avatar):

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bl6FbeoXeHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bl6FbeoXeHQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

If that doesn't work here's the link:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6FbeoXeHQ"]YouTube- by way of the green line bus[/ame]

I love "you might be done with the past, but the past isn't done with you" from magnolia

One of my faves, might watch it tonight!

"Darling, forever is a long, long time, and time has a way of changing things." -Big Mama, The Fox and the Hound

At a certain part in your life--probably when too much of it has gone by--you will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are, especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals. And you will say to yourself, 'But I am this person,' and in that statement, that correction, there will be a kind of love." -Miss Dodger, Phoebe in Wonderland

"They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you." -John Keating, Dead Poets Society

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." -John Keating, Dead Poets Society

Last edited:
Hero is talking to their villain and says about them.

"Other side on phone speaks something else, does something else and gets something else." - Amitabh Bachhan.

"As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?" - The Mist

"I want to run away and join real life."
"Real life? You couldn't handle real life." -
MirrorMask

"In the old days, the land felt a great emptiness. It was waiting. Waiting to be filled up. Waiting for someone to love it. Waiting for a leader." - Whale Rider

Last edited:
Brigadier: You don't think we're just going to walk out of India!
Gandhi: Yes. In the end, you will walk out. Because 100,000 Englishmen simply cannot control 350 million Indians, if those Indians refuse to cooperate.

I find gracious rebellion as beautiful.

Reactions: Jana
OH YEAH

I missed out this 1;

Ripcord: Look, I think you and me got off on the wrong foot. See, I'm attracted to you. And you, you're attracted to me. And him, the damn Zen master, he creeps me out. What I'm trying to say is...
Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara: We're attracted to each other.
Ripcord: Thank you!
Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara: [cuts him off] That's what your saying. It's not what I'm saying.
Ripcord: It's not. So, what are you saying?
Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara: Attraction is an emotion. Emotions are not based on science. And if you can't quantify or prove that something exists, well, then in my mind, it doesn't.
Ripcord: Okay. I'll get back to you on that one.

that was epic. From GI Joe

Sergeant: "Do I have permission to take a shot at him? [Napoleon]"
Wellington: *shocked pause, turns slowly in his saddle to face sergeant* "Certainly not"

king Balduin IV, kingdom of heaven

A King may move a man, a father may claim a son. That man can also move himself. And only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played, or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone. Even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJDLZRv1otE"]YouTube- Kingdom Of Heaven-King & Balian[/ame]

Last edited:
I started this thread a year and a half ago to see if anyone would know the context of this quote.