[BAIT THREAD]How stupid are Atl-Rightests? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[BAIT THREAD]How stupid are Atl-Rightests?

Is this baiting enough?

• Total voters
C3RRPcXWYAIoGDK.jpg large.jpg

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
My way or the highway tends to underfund highways

Even though I didn't write it, I'll adopt it as my baby... in addition to all my Hillary-orphan-crybabies.

The accusation that Trump was helped by Putin did nothing to reduce the electoral equivalent of Trump grabbing Clinton by the p***y, and dragging her off stage. Why? Because even Putin would have beaten Clinton in this election.
Funny.
I question anyone wanting to do that for ANY reason.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: cvp12gh5
The suggestion on the Democrat side is that Trump is stupid. Yet, hes outsmarting Democrats at every turn. :m075:

sean spicer 6.jpg

US citizens lives don't matter unless they're on US soil?

"...U.S. Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford had recently testified that some 500 U.S. troops in total had been killed in Iraq “by Iranian activities.” He pointed out that that accounted for at least 14 percent of U.S. combat fatalities in Iraq."
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...plied-armor-piercing-ieds-killed-least-196-us

Not sure how banning the entry of even the people that did it into America would affect what happened in Iraq, though.

Not sure how banning the entry of even the people that did it into America would affect what happened in Iraq, though.
It's a critique of the tabluated data, which doesn't indicate threat, but only historical domestic incidents. Animosity and threat isn't gauged comprehensively by examining domestic incidents alone.
*I hate having to spell out stuff*

US citizens lives don't matter unless they're on US soil?

Your logic only applies if Syrians were able to telepathically kill US citizens abroad, but the source of said power was only to be found within the US itself.

That's also the only way the immigration ban makes sense on national defence grounds.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Your logic only applies if Syrians were able to telepathically kill US citizens abroad, but the source of said power was only to be found within the US itself.

That's also the only way the immigration ban makes sense on national defence grounds.
It's not an immagraition ban. Immigration continues to take place in accordance with law.