[BAIT THREAD]How stupid are Atl-Rightests? | INFJ Forum

[BAIT THREAD]How stupid are Atl-Rightests?

Is this baiting enough?

• Total voters

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
spicer-jpg.33430
I have had a change of heart and now believe Trump stole the election with Putin's help creating grotesque stories about the Clinton's and their followers. But I still want a bazooka .
mmm this quote seems suspicious, #Fakepostsinfjs.com

Attachments

• spicer.jpg
    spicer.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
You need to casually refer to people as crybabies more, leaving enough ambiguity so nobody knows if you're talking about forum participants or another group of people.

Even though I didn't write it, I'll adopt it as my baby... in addition to all my Hillary-orphan-crybabies.

The accusation that Trump was helped by Putin did nothing to reduce the electoral equivalent of Trump grabbing Clinton by the p***y, and dragging her off stage. Why? Because even Putin would have beaten Clinton in this election.

the vagaries of your vulgarities know no bounds

the vagaries of your vulgarities know no bounds
That isn't me in the picture; I'd never get get dressed in drag, nor wear skin-tight clothes to show off my wang.

That was a picture of Michelle Obama.

It should maybe include CTRL ALT DELETE as a more truly right wing option. I think some people are perhaps looking for a more 'intellectual outlet' for their racism, misogyny, and hatred. They yearn to hear Wagner as well as thrash metal.

It's not enough to have more (stolen) money than other people, or mistreat other groups, deny them equal rights, or even basic freedoms. It's not enough to interfere and try to control their lives. They need people to KNOW they are in charge, without pesky elections.

What's the point in being a supremacist bigot, unless others are forced to acknowledge your "power" and intellectual authority. On no account can they be allowed to mock, your injured knuckle dragging hand, or persistent drooling/sniffing/3am tweeting.

I'm still trying to get over the misspellings in the thread title and the lack of a space between the brackets and "How"...

You #Triggered me, Stu.

No! You have to go deeper.
That's what she said ;)

having found out that you are actually Putin I take this at face value and want to tell you that I find your nipples very pleasing in an eraser kind of way and please let Donny know that I am available to be Secretary of Smashing Things.

a woman's dick
so that's how I get lady boners ... I was so confused ... Blame public school sex ed

Reactions: Stu, dang and James
Does anyone on this forum know a real life "alt-rightest". Also is this like being alright only the most alrightest?