Snowflakes | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Through consideration I've come to an epiphany today. My actual issue seems to be an annoyance towards those who are unable to pursue certain aspects that I feel as if humans in general should be able to pursue. Much like there is no sense in being angry at a fish for not being able to climb a tree. My issue is one of loneliness and not being able to discuss what I feel is commonplace and easily attainable information with which to then make rational judgements on in regard to what effect it will have in the present and future. It is my own failure in not being able to communicate with people on all levels that I should be most concerned with. However it is not only my own failure in this but my own failure in not being able to let go of the loneliness assocaited with having a greater understanding in general than those around me. To know the face of truth here is to know loneliness as it is not something that is easily communicated or described. At least it apparently is not for me.
I am angry at being alone in knowledge of truth, fact and understanding of what to me seems as simple as taking a sip of water.
I will turn my annoyance in on myself hopefully shielding all others from it. I will make my best effort to contain it though the future is uncertain and I may slip from time to time.
I would ask that if I post a rant here or statement understand this is only for my own venting. I find I have spent way to much time attempting to address attacks on me as nothing more than a messanger. Though the attacks are not fair I do understand why they happen.
Anyway I will do my best to contain and focus my displeasure in not being able to communicate well.

Reactions: Skarekrow and the
However it is not only my own failure in this but my own failure in not being able to let go of the loneliness assocaited with having a greater understanding in general than those around me.

I am angry at being alone in knowledge of truth, fact and understanding of what to me seems as simple as taking a sip of water.

I would ask that if I post a rant here or statement understand this is only for my own venting.

The things you said here all seemed truly sincere EH, and you almost had us at hello, until your real thoughts come out and we pay attention to what you are really trying to say here, which is that you view us all as sub level intellect.. You can see by the sentences I quoted of your own words, that show us this very belief. You are trying to make a "sincere" apology to us all based on yet another insult. An apology which in lay mans terms, essentially says:

"I'm sorry I feel lonely and lash out because of my superior understanding and intellect over the rest of you underlings who just cannot grasp simple sentences and concepts... and I am sorry that this loneliness makes me call you all insulting names and accuse you of untrue things about your character and your own beliefs.. of which I basically know nothing of, as I don't really let myself kindly get to know any of you... "

Why not change this view of the rest of us instead, EH? You might find a lot more luck if you opted instead, to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
The things you said here all seemed truly sincere EH, and you almost had us at hello, until your real thoughts come out and we pay attention to what you are really trying to say here, which is that you view us all as sub level intellect.. You can see by the two sentences I quoted of your own words, that show us this very belief. You are trying to make a "sincere" apology to us all based on yet another insult. An apology which in lay mans terms, essentially says:

"I'm sorry I feel lonely and lash out because of my superior understanding and intellect over the rest of you underlings who just cannot grasp simple sentences and concepts... and I am sorry that this loneliness makes me call you all insulting names and accuse you of untrue things about your character and your own beliefs.. of which I basically know nothing of, as I don't really let myself kindly get to know any of you... "

Why not change this view of the rest of us instead, EH? You might find a lot more luck if you opted instead, to do this.
I will sincerely make the effort to not blame others for my inability to communicate with them.

Since the premise of this thread was a belittling, condescending attack on half the population based on little more than an opinion piece from someone whose opinion, frankly, isn't worth much, and has now descended into a steaming pile of ad hominem, I am going to close it. Hope no one minds. I know this isn't often done with political threads, but it's time for this snowflake to drift away.

Status
Not open for further replies.