Snowflakes | Page 34 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a leader where we have not had one for some time and again as a nation we are better off than we would have been with Hillary.
Nice job evading my point.. I thought you would.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I never said you are not more conservative than I. I have no reason to doubt that.

This has fallen into the 'I know you are but what am I" category. One that I despise so thank you for the emotional insight but I will retire from it.
Good idea!! We can agree on one thing: Talking to you is boring.

Go enjoy your own sort of projections:
You asked what Trump is. I stated what I believe him to be. How is that avoiding?
No no, I asked you ( in light of the verse ) what does that make him.. Nice try playing dumb, but even I think you could understand the actual question... I see between your evading the point maybelline EH. Intuition wins..

giphy.gif

Good idea!! We can agree on one thing: Talking to you is boring.

Go enjoy your own sort of projections:

No no, I asked you ( in light of the verse ) what does that make him.. Nice try playing dumb, but even I think you could understand the actual question... I see between your evading the point maybelline EH. Intuition wins..
You want me to consider a bible verse as a way to judge someone?
The bible was written by man to control man. I'll never use any aspect of it to judge a person. I completely blocked it out and went to the core of your question.

You want me to consider a bible verse as a way to judge someone?
The bible was written by man to control man. I'll never use any aspect of it to judge a person. I completely blocked it out and went to the core of your question.
I am highlighting that Trump claims to be Christian and yet behaves in a manner utterly unlike the book he claims to follow. I am highlighting that for a conservative / Christian / whatever the case, it is not normal "presidential" behavior to spaz out and spit all over yourself in fits of anger and rage.. This guy has his finger near a nuke button. It's like letting a 4 year old who has tantrums gain full access to it. That bible verse is not there to "judge" people, but rather to provide a common sense rule of thumb to any human being on earth, "religious" or otherwise. Unless you think spazzing out in anger in the work place is a smart thing to do... especially if your the "commander in chief" dealing with other countries, who quite frankly don't need another reason to dislike the US.. I live in Europe, the opinion of Trump is universal to more than just those on this forum. .

I am highlighting that Trump claims to be Christian and yet behaves in a manner utterly unlike the book he claims to follow. I am highlighting that for a conservative / Christian / whatever the case, it is not normal "presidential" behavior to spaz out and spit all over yourself in fits of anger and rage.. This guy has his finger near a nuke button. It's like letting a 4 year old who has tantrums gain full access to it. That bible verse is not there to "judge" people, but rather to provide a common sense rule of thumb to any human being on earth, "religious" or otherwise. Unless you think spazzing out in anger in the work place is a smart thing to do... especially if your the "commander in chief" dealing with other countries, who quite frankly don't need another reason to dislike the US.. I live in Europe, the opinion of Trump is universal to more than just the many of those on this forum. .
Ok so your argument in the Snowflake thread is that Trump claims to be a Christian but doesn't act like one. Got it. I think the same can be said of a majority of Christians besides Trump. Next question.

Ok so your argument in the Snowflake thread is that Trump claims to be a Christian but doesn't act like one. Got it. I think the same can be said of a majority of Christians besides Trump. Next question.
Clearly you don't know all Christians, and not much about your own president either. I have no further questions, because as I stated before you are not here to discuss things with the other humans in an open minded manner. You are not here to "play nice" with the rest of us. You are here to stamp people with snowflake labels as soon as they don't agree with your Trump propaganda and therefor, having a "discussion" with you is indeed embroiling one's self in a battle of wit with an unarmed opponent.

Last edited:
Clearly you don't know all Christians, and not much about your own president either. I have no further questions, because as I stated before you are not here to discuss things with the other humans in an open minded manner. You are not here to "play nice" with the rest of us. You are here to stamp people with snowflake labels as soon as they don't agree with your Trump propaganda and therefor, having a "discussion" with you is indeed embroiling one's self in a battle of wit with an unarmed opponent.
I've never stamped a single person here as being a snowflake. Again wrong. Maybe look at yourself and your own falicies before criticising others based on no supporting data?

I never said you are not more conservative than I. I have no reason to doubt that.

This has fallen into the 'I know you are but what am I" category. One that I despise so thank you for the emotional insight but I will retire from it.

That is the entirety of all your posts and threads summed up right there.
Good job snowflake!
(I mean since it’s not an insult you shouldn’t care that I call you that)

tumblr_nkp5a7gKlj1s7ifuuo1_500.gif

Reactions: Misty
That is the entirety of all your posts and threads summed up right there.
Good job snowflake!
(I mean since it’s not an insult you shouldn’t care that I call you that)

tumblr_nkp5a7gKlj1s7ifuuo1_500.gif
Right!! And since he now claims NOT to be a Christian Conservative, andddd.. NOT a liberal, but rather, claims to be, much like me a combination of them both, then that would make him "different" than the vanilla labels he so likes to slap on all of us...

Sounds like genuine..
tenor.gif

.. to me.
:m155:

I've never stamped a single person here as being a snowflake. Again wrong. Maybe look at yourself and your own falicies before criticising others based on no supporting data?
*Yawns*
*Smh*

Unarmed man.

Icedream would like to show her support to Misty and Milky by posting the following to EH. She's currently unable to do so herself, so she asked me to pass on the message. As Icedream is my friend, I will honor her request.
After listening carefully to what you've said (because letting people know they were heard is important), I've reached the conclusion that you believe that to be awake means to be conservative. Sorry to tell you, you're just as asleep as anyone who subscribes to a party. You are an irrational man-child EH. Nobody listens to you, because you don't listen to anybody. Nobody respects you, because you respect nobody. We want to learn from you and teach you in return, but you reject all truth that isn't in your mind already. Everything I've said here is factual. I even left out my trademark sarcasm to prove this to you. I have more political information than you likely will ever have, and you're incorrect to assume this is emotion-based. I will say one thing, however. Don't fuck with Misty or Milktoast. Have a nice day, hillbilly.

Right!! And since he now claims NOT to be a Christian Conservative, andddd.. NOT a liberal, but rather, claims to be, much like me a combination of them both, then that would make him "different" than the vanilla labels he so likes to slap on all of us...

Sounds like genuine..
tenor.gif

.. to me.
:m155:
I've never claimed any of this.

Reactions: the
Icedream would like to show her support to Misty and Milky by posting the following to EH. She's currently unable to do so herself, so she asked me to pass on the message. As Icedream is my friend, I will honor her request.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Tell Ice, back at ya kid!

:( why couldnt icedream post this in person. What is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.