Snowflakes | Page 32 | INFJ Forum

Snowflakes

Are you a snowflake given this definition?

• Yes, I am a snowflake

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I am not a snowflake

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I just love people, and prefer not to arbitrarily negatively label my fellow human beings

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.....
Well if we are diagnosing forum members now absent fact and data to support said diagnosis, can we then also say that your condition would be one of inbreeding?

Oh.....
Well if we are diagnosing forum members now absent fact and data to support said diagnosis, can we then also say that your condition would be one of inbreeding?

tenor.gif

I don't understand why some happy fun-time threads get closed and others, like this one and the "murderous liberal agenda" and "antifa is bad so white nationalists are good" and all the other similar turd stains are left open...

/thread

I don't understand why some happy fun-time threads get closed and others, like this one and the "murderous liberal agenda" and "antifa is bad so white nationalists are good" and all the other similar turd stains are left open...

/thread
Milky....
Antifa is a terrorist organization that is currently being investigated by the FBI. This thread is a discussion thread. If liberals are murdious it did not happen because of this thread. There's no reason it can't be discussed though.

Oh.....
You can say anything you like! It's only your integrity on the line.

You can say anything you like! It's only your integrity on the line.
Clearly you don't care about your own. But thanks for pointing that out.

/thread

Generally Milky, it's rare for threads to be closed at all. Usually even those that are closed, have been left open for some time.

It's even more rare for political threads to be closed, as it has to be expected there will be disagreement & arguments etc in those.

When non political threads have "run their course" and are only producing negative responses and argument, occasionally they're closed etc, because that's a different thing.

So..........
I am not sure who added an answer to my poll but I would like to say I don't find it amusing or cool. Not that I am angry only annoyed with the idea that when a specific group of people don't like something, they change it's original form so they don't have to deal with....well let's call it what it Is, butt hurt.

Snowflake is not a negative term. People.can change it to mean whatever they like so that they can demonize it so they don't have to deal with being labeled in a way they don't like. But it doesn't matter if you don't like it, it doesn't make it any less true.

My whole point was to start a discussion with those who identify as snowflakes asking them if they understand that no one in the world will ever take them seriously about anything with the exception of others who identify as snowflakes as well. Also that a source of the annoyance on their part that leads to violent outbursts could be avoided if they simply understood that.

I deliberately left only 2 choices but I have to admit surprise that anyone would have actually identified as a snowflake knowing the definition.

Reactions: Wyote
So..........
I am not sure who added an answer to my poll but I would like to say I don't find it amusing or cool. Not that I am angry only annoyed with the idea that when a specific group of people don't like something, they change it's original form so they don't have to deal with....well let's call it what it Is, butt hurt.

Snowflake is not a negative term. People.can change it to mean whatever they like so that they can demonize it so they don't have to deal with being labeled in a way they don't like. But it doesn't matter if you don't like it, it doesn't make it any less true.

My whole point was to start a discussion with those who identify as snowflakes asking them if they understand that no one in the world will ever take them seriously about anything with the exception of others who identify as snowflakes as well. Also that a source of the annoyance on their part that leads to violent outbursts could be avoided if they simply understood that.

I deliberately left only 2 choices but I have to admit surprise that anyone would have actually identified as a snowflake knowing the definition.
Sounds like you need a safe space to talk about snowflakes, snowflake.

Sounds like you need a safe space to talk about snowflakes, snowflake.
Calling me a snowflake doesnt fit with in the defined data that makes a person identify as such.

Reactions: James
Generally Milky, it's rare for threads to be closed at all. Usually even those that are closed, have been left open for some time.

It's even more rare for political threads to be closed, as it has to be expected there will be disagreement & arguments etc in those.

When non political threads have "run their course" and are only producing negative responses and argument, occasionally they're closed etc, because that's a different thing.

I understand. :)
I have a hard time believing that this thread was created for "political" purposes because the original poster just posted the sole purpose of this thread. The purpose is to apply a label to people. The label has no clear definition according to him, yet his original post has an outline of what could make one suitable for said label. It is also not a negative label, though it means he doesn't have to take anyone seriously or listen to anyone and claims that no one in the world will listen to the voice of anyone plagued with such a not negative label. This is only the original posters way of saying that he will continue to compact his own bowels with his mighty fist of ignorance, indefinitely... That is hardly political.

However, since this is a political thread that will be left open on account of honoring differing opinions and is a thread about labeling people and I have faith that my current post will not be deleted or altered, and it is keeping with the spirit of this thread, I have to say:

@Eventhorizon, you sir, are an auto-shit fisting, smegma slurping, snowflake. The "voice" you give to conservatism is regurgitated, fringe, wankery. You do not intelligently promote the ideology of the GOP and your approach keeps your potential allies quiet and draws backlash that also keeps silent those that share your political ideals. True and intelligent political discussion is possible and perhaps even hoped for on this forum, but not with a snowflake that squeegees every drop of grease off his wrinkled nut sac for his egocentric sustenance. Yum yum.
it doesn't matter if you don't like it, it doesn't make it any less true.

So it goes...

However, since this is a political thread that will be left open on account of honoring differing opinions and is a thread about labeling people and I have faith that my current post will not be deleted or altered, and it is keeping with the spirit of this thread, I have to say:

I'm glad that you felt able to say all this so sensitively. But I'm unimpressed with your "bone spur" exemption from helping me with the washing up.

It's on the record now. There's no going back. ;)

I'm glad that you felt able to say all this so sensitively. But I'm unimpressed with your "bone spur" exemption from helping me with the washing up.

It's on the record now. There's no going back. ;)
I didn't say bone spur. I said boner. I was sore. I'm sorry.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.