Australian Christians seem as nice as American Christians | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Australian Christians seem as nice as American Christians

It's pointless to argue with someone when neither of you are going to change your views on the subject. It's just wasting time, beating a dead horse...for BOTH parties, really. Lol. When I see that happening I stop with the debate, as I've done here, lol. The only thing it can do is sway an audience...and I'm not performing for anyone.

I like to see someone's view, but just because I see it and understand it, doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion. Debating with my brother (ENTP) was always fun for me, but infuriating for him for that reason, lol.
:m109:

It's pointless to argue with someone when neither of you are going to change your views on the subject.

What is the point of having a point? :m129:

It's just wasting time, beating a dead horse...for BOTH parties, really.
It depends on whose horse and how attached they were to it.

Lol. When I see that happening I stop with the debate, as I've done here, lol.
Debates aren't just about speed; they take stamina as well.

The only thing it can do is sway an audience...and I'm not performing for anyone.
:m183: On a forum, everyone is a performer.

I like to see someone's view, but just because I see it and understand it, doesn't mean I'm going to change my opinion.
New information is meaningless until it has time to take root.

Edit: And yes, I'm just being silly.

Last edited:
What's really heartbreaking is seeing orphans on the streets, begging for money and stealing from citizens to buy some shoe glue to snort...

Whats the point in using legality to force moral views on others? Seems counterproductive to me, its not like its going to save any souls, just push them away.
Oh well. Those hyper conservatives have rights, too, which is important overall.