Trump will win again | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
I'm really kind of shocked at the popularity of collusion russiagate threads here. The mainstream left's insistence to focus on Russia colluding with Trump as opposed to taking accountability for Hilary Clinton having been a poor candidate is astounding, and will indeed hurt their re-election chances for 2020 midterms.

Currently we're stuck between the likes of Kamala Harris, who laughs about putting parents in prison if their children miss too many days of school, and Joe Biden who doesn't understand economic realities for the younger generation
If this is the reality party dems insists on we're gonna lose the 2020 because me and many others sure as hell ain't gonna vote for these people, nor go along with this russiagate narrative.

I would vote for a stapler over Trump.
Not voting is a form of voting. If you don't vote you're basically voting for Trump. So find someone in the crowded Dem primary to vote for.
Or that lone Republican (Bill Weld) challenging Trump.
There's more than Kamala Harris out there and Biden hasn't announced his candidacy.

I'm surprised, and frankly proud that this thread was made. Don't get me wrong. Trump is doubtless a scummy womanizer, but there's nothing as tacky as screaming about him in 2019.

FUCK DRUMPF THAT PIECE OF SHIT
giphy.gif

The left pisses away any chance of winning by being the thought police and censoring everything. It makes it look like they have something to hide and that they can't defend their own positions.

I was in favor of the Russia investigation at the beginning, but at this point I think that the lack of evidence should be cause to abandon this folly. I also think those in the intelligence apparatus that exaggerated Trump's connections to Russia ought to be removed from their posts for incompetence at least if not for downright dishonesty.

*sorry to interrupt*
Is there a way to block threads?
It sucks clicking on "new posts" and seeing this stuff.
Try going to thread tools, and select "Ignore Thread"
That's the best I've got

I may vote on policy and other offices, but I am ambivalent about voting for any Elephant or Donkey presidential candidates. Also, since it's become apparent that the popular vote does not a winner make, I'm no longer affected by shaming accusations about how my not voting (or voting 3rd party) is somehow contributing to the mess we're in.

I may vote on policy and other offices, but I am ambivalent about voting for any Elephant or Donkey presidential candidates. Since it's become apparent that the popular vote does not a winner make, I'm no longer affected by shaming accusations about how my not voting (or voting 3rd party) is somehow contributing to the mess we're in.
If you're not ashamed why mention it? Do you feel like I'm calling you out? Then don't vote and maybe enjoy another Trump term. Just saying if you don't think there's anyone out there better than Trump then it makes sense I guess not to vote. But he didn't win by much in 2016.

Last edited: