Trump will win again | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

They're idiots too, but at least they have to be idiots together.
giphy.gif

Voting for him and/or supporting him is far tackier.

View attachment 50563
So this just happened today.
First time I've witnessed anything this nutty with Trump supporters but I took my son shoe shopping and as we are leaving and going back to the car a guy in a pick up truck is driving around the parking lot yelling, "White Power! Protect white people! Make America Great Again!" Then he parked and ran into the store yelling it. Wtf. Super classy!

First time I've witnessed anything this nutty with Trump supporters but I took my son shoe shopping and as we are leaving and going back to the car a guy in a pick up truck is driving around the parking lot yelling, "White Power! Protect white people! Make America Great Again!" Then he parked and ran into the store yelling it. Wtf. Super classy!
No way! Are you serious?! You saw this with your own two eyes and aren't lying about it? Poor guy. He's going stir crazy in his echo chamber. Lol

No way! Are you serious?! You saw this with your own two eyes and aren't lying about it? Poor guy. He's going stir crazy in his echo chamber. Lol
I live in a semi-rural area in Indiana, a big Trump state and this is the first I've seen this nonsense.

He had a nice truck and didn't look like a meth head either. I hope to not see it again. But I'm wondering if it's like seeing the first cockroach or bed bug. You see one out in daylight and you know there's a hoard of em.

giphy.gif

I live in a semi-rural area in Indiana, a big Trump state and this is the first I've seen this nonsense.

He had a nice truck and didn't look like a meth head either. I hope to not see it again. But I'm wondering if it's like seeing the first cockroach or bed bug. You see one out in daylight and you know there's a hoard of em.
Sounds like he's making a YouTube video.

DJT has the leg up on winning for several reasons, not the least of which is the Democrats cannot get their act together and support ONE candidate.
They will loose again simply due to all the write ins.

While I really dislike DJT, there are worse options to be had (cough pence). I think that the Mueller investigations took this into consideration when writing up their findings. At least DJT is like a puppy on a leash: you can't control him per-say, but you can encourage certain behaviors with praise and treats.

Was the investigation a waste of our money? I want to say no, I'm quite interested in seeing what many of the intelligent analysts have to say on the topic after they have a chance to read and digest the report. We won't see the real words of wisdom for over a week. My bet is there will be very stern warnings written throughout the text so that any politicians to come will have a clear definition of what collusion is and not to go near it.

Doesn't that pre-suppose that we don't have equally idiotic people in congress? lol
I can't start to fathom a guess at how many morons are currently seated in the house and senate.
On the other hand we have some fantastic people in DC. While I don't agree with all their policies, they are intelligent and understand how the government is meant to work. Is it wrong to say I don't want to see any of them run for POTUS? I don't want to see them torn down from doing the great job they're positioned in.

To run for POTUS one has to be either very smart, or very dumb. There is no in-between.

DJT has the leg up on winning for several reasons, not the least of which is the Democrats cannot get their act together and support ONE candidate.
They will loose again simply due to all the write ins.

While I really dislike DJT, there are worse options to be had (cough pence). I think that the Mueller investigations took this into consideration when writing up their findings. At least DJT is like a puppy on a leash: you can't control him per-say, but you can encourage certain behaviors with praise and treats.

Was the investigation a waste of our money? I want to say no, I'm quite interested in seeing what many of the intelligent analysts have to say on the topic after they have a chance to read and digest the report. We won't see the real words of wisdom for over a week. My bet is there will be very stern warnings written throughout the text so that any politicians to come will have a clear definition of what collusion is and not to go near it.

I can't start to fathom a guess at how many morons are currently seated in the house and senate.
On the other hand we have some fantastic people in DC. While I don't agree with all their policies, they are intelligent and understand how the government is meant to work. Is it wrong to say I don't want to see any of them run for POTUS? I don't want to see them torn down from doing the great job they're positioned in.

To run for POTUS one has to be either very smart, or very dumb. There is no in-between.
Well said. I've often wondered: Is President Trump intelligently stupid?

That is the kind of thinking that produced the Democrats' last presidential candidate. There is a lot of time between now and the actual primaries. Democrats should be thinking about policy and persuasion...and be mindful of trolls who only really want disruption.

Reactions: MoonFlier and acd
That is the kind of thinking that produced the Democrats' last presidential candidate.

I respectfully disagree. Hillary had a ton of opposition to her simply due to the fact that she's a woman. Had they been looking for the LCD in a candidate they would not have chosen her.
She was chosen because she was the front runner, and kudos to her, she did win the popular vote despite all those who refused to support her.

@MoonFlier respectfully HRC had bullied any other contender from not entering the race...including Bidden. And as our dear friends at wikileaks let us know the DNC was in her corner from the get go. the result was the Democratic Party made a determination to open up the nominating process in the belief that airing our differences and giving a platform to a wide range of candidates would help the party congeal around the eventual nominee

@MoonFlier respectfully HRC had bullied any other contender from not entering the race...including Bidden. And as our dear friends at wikileaks let us know the DNC was in her corner from the get go. the result was the Democratic Party made a determination to open up the nominating process in the belief that airing our differences and giving a platform to a wide range of candidates would help the party congeal around the eventual nominee
Your comment would have gone over better with me had you omitted wikileaks from it. LOL.
Ignoring that though, I don't see any proof of what you've said.

Hillary was the very intelligent wife of a former POTUS. She had an inside look at how the position worked, had been positioned in roles around the globe and had a major hand in renovating health care for all. (Not that that is not still a work in progress.)

Respecc Whammen

S'cuse? That can be interpreted as "Women" or "White man"

Reactions: Stu