Trump will win again | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Trump will win again

huwite men don't respecc whamen, thanks to Dernald Dermpf

I was disrespectin the wamenz before trumpkins made it cool

Your comment would have gone over better with me had you omitted wikileaks from it. LOL.
Ignoring that though, I don't see any proof
That's very INTJesque lol

My intuition told me she did all that with the end goal of becoming President. Her heart is not in the right place; so-to-speak.

I read that as "women". "White man" seems feminazi-ish.

Sorry, please dont hurt me!

Them negative waves, man

FCD+Surfboards_Gun+Board+Page+1_Kohl.jpg

I was disrespectin the wamenz before trumpkins made it cool

That's very INTJesque lol

My intuition told me she did all that with the end goal of becoming President. Her heart is not in the right place; so-to-speak.

I read that as "women". "White man" seems feminazi-ish.

Sorry, please dont hurt me!

I can't even

I'm literally shaking right now

Hopefully if they fight each other enough, they will get literally nothing done. Which is probably better than getting something stupid done successfully.

Pretty sure that's the basis of our whole system

Who would you vote for?
i would vote for the following:

Bernie Sanders
Tulsi Gabbard
*possibly* Andrew Yang
Jill Stein

Ron Paul as a last ditch effort if he were somehow the Republican nominee and the dem was some phoney

Reactions: Wyote
The left pisses away any chance of winning by being the thought police and censoring everything. It makes it look like they have something to hide and that they can't defend their own positions.

I was in favor of the Russia investigation at the beginning, but at this point I think that the lack of evidence should be cause to abandon this folly. I also think those in the intelligence apparatus that exaggerated Trump's connections to Russia ought to be removed from their posts for incompetence at least if not for downright dishonesty.
Tell me about it. Mainstream left celebrating Alex Jones being banned and the beginning of the end of all free speech as well as Assange's persecution, the end of free press

I'm really kind of shocked at the popularity of collusion russiagate threads here. The mainstream left's insistence to focus on Russia colluding with Trump as opposed to taking accountability for Hilary Clinton having been a poor candidate is astounding, and will indeed hurt their re-election chances for 2020 midterms.

Currently we're stuck between the likes of Kamala Harris, who laughs about putting parents in prison if their children miss too many days of school, and Joe Biden who doesn't understand economic realities for the younger generation
If this is the reality party dems insists on we're gonna lose the 2020 because me and many others sure as hell ain't gonna vote for these people, nor go along with this russiagate narrative.

Hillary is neo-con. I'm really glad Trump won.

"Clinton’s liberal supporters always gloss over her long history of hawkish, arguably far-right, approaches to military matters. Those who mourn her loss to Trump have completely forgotten that she convinced Obama to back military coups against the democratically-elected leaders of Honduras and Egypt. She also successfully advised advised Obama to arm and fund radical Islamist militias in Syria and Libya, plunging two modern Muslim countries into civil wars that have reduced them to failed states. Clinton’s famous cackle after a U.S."

If she had won, everyone knows what she would have done! Thank fucking God that did not happened.