Astrology | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

@AUM, it's a law unto itself - I have written some 7000 lines of code just generating the charts for it and that doesn't include the Swiss ephemeris which actually does the work. Now interpreting the combinations is a whole another dimension of it. It's utterly fascinating stuff.

@AUM, it's a law unto itself - I have written some 7000 lines of code just generating the charts for it and that doesn't include the Swiss ephemeris which actually does the work. Now interpreting the combinations is a whole another dimension of it. It's utterly fascinating stuff.

I'm sure your Ni must have loads of fun interpreting all this information and shifting between different perspectives as to what it could all mean. The same thing happened to me when I studied alchemy way back in the day. I was fascinated too by all the different ways that the subject could be brought back to the real world etc.

It was definitely a journey.

Yup, since I think they use a similar underlying system of metaphorical-level interconnection - and interestingly some of the study materials I used mention alchemy quite a bit when giving examples.

It's great to see this topic getting some proper attention and people responding so well and being open minded to it.
Thanks @jkxx for sharing your knowledge and being a driving force here, as well as others who I know are quite familiar with the topic and have contributed.

For sure.. I was thrilled when I found out people here are ok with it and even interested. Doesn't happen much in the outside world although I've "converted" all my friends and family, N and S and they all believe in it now (in one case no choice with a Chiron-Sun square transit where it was super obvious even to the person in question.)

@jkxx I'm having a hard time figuring the conjunct to the fixed stars and exactly what those mean. If you could help me out there I'd appreciate it.

Sure - you can read on what the fixed star means and then whatever planet of yours forms a conjunction [unification aspect, two things blended together] will carry that star's influence and meaning. For example having the north node (ultimate destiny in life) conjunct Yed Prior would mean your destiny involves healing of some sort (all Ophiucus stars carry this theme.) The rest can be read in a similar manner, although there are some subtleties when doing a total interpretation.

Hello everyone, I'm glad that there's an astrology thread and that we have an astrologer here... Hi, @jkxx ...do you mind if I post my natal chart? I'd really appreciate it if I could understand better what I'm supposed to do here on earth(and how I'm supposed to do it) :/ I'm still somewhat confused on this topic and I'd like to confide in the univere's "opinion"... even just a hint if there's anything critical, I don't mean to take too much of your time...unless you accept manuscripts in return for the favor(I am a scribe).

I already have a Natal Chart that someone here did once a long time ago.
But it’s always nice to get more info or a secondary look.
If you don’t mind...?

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 10.46.06 AM.png

@Misadventure's turn

View attachment 42591 View attachment 42592 View attachment 42593 View attachment 42594 View attachment 42595

Fixed star stuff

Jupiter conjunct Alpheratz
Chiron conjunct Acamar
Mars conjunct Bellatrix
Moon conjunct Alkes
Pluto conjunct Porrima
Uranus conjunct Khambalia
Venus conjunct Zubeneschamali
Neptune conjunct Alwaid
Sun conjunct Polis
Mercury conjunct Vega
This was absolutely awesome! Thank you so much!!! @Free needs to get her ass in here and get on your list! I'm sure I can speak for everyone participating in this thread and for those that are just interested in reading it, THANK YOU! I've been diving in lately and discovering the deeper complexities of it all, it all really is amazing and I have no idea why people speak so ill of astrology. It's far more accurate of a personality portrait than mbti.