Astrology | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

...and you are a Sun square Pluto as well.

but what does this mean?

Sun Square Pluto
s_su.18.gif
s_squ.18.gif
s_pl.18.gif

"You must learn to be very careful how you deal with others, especially people in positions of authority. You tend to get involved in personality conflicts in which you have to prove your strength or suffer defeat. These conflicts often arise without your understanding how they came about. Others often misunderstand your actions, which puts them on their guard.

As you get older, you will probably be quite ambitious, and you will work very hard to get ahead. Do not expect to have an easy time, however. Others will continually force you to prove that you are good at what you do. If you can keep trying against all odds, you will probably achieve quite a bit in life"

:screamcat:

*edit: This is very true.

Last edited:
In your birth chart, when a planet is in conjunction to any one of the angles, it will color your whole personality. You’ll behave, to a large extent, with the characteristics of that planet. Those characteristics will be more publicly evident than those of your Sun sign.
https://astrolibrary.org/planet-conjunction-angle/

***this Astrolibrary has a wealth of info in its pages. A reliable resourse, not just a peck of hoey ;)***

Do you think their calculators are accurate? I got a different moon than what I thought I was supposed to have.

Do you think their calculators are accurate? I got a different moon than what I thought I was supposed to have.
Did you put in your exact birth time and same date each time @Peppermint ? Getting two different moon signs is baffling to me because Moon is usually the same sign for about 2 1/2 days.

I believe that most online Astrology sites that generate a Natal Chart are the same calculator, then again I could be wrong. I trust these two for freebies:
https://astrolibrary.org/report/
https://www.astro.com (used to be (Astrodienst)
However, having your chart drawn up by a professional Astrologer, cost is about $65 for a sound one, is the truest way to go. They generally give us a more accurate summary of planets, aspects, house, elementals and other space stuff like stars, personal stars, asteroids, nodes, and debris that is in the energy paths from the universe to where you are born at on earth.

Astrology is basically an assessment of where all the above mentioned things were at the precise moment you were born. The signs and houses come in view on whats called the Eliptical, sort of like the earths division by the equator, which also has an effect on us the closer we live to it, as well as the poles.

These photos from the astrolibrary give a good visual.

This is the signs on the eliptic
zodiac.png

And this》 shows the "spokes" of the chart with where planets are in relation to the yellow sign glyphs, with the earth always at the center of the wheel.

The House placements never move, but the planets and signs do. The Zodiac wheel is laid over the House wheel. This is how your Natal Horoscope, or birth story is read...and it relies on exact birth time.
space-astrology-art.jpg
When reading a horoscope toda'ys planet and sign alignment would be laid over your natal line up, like stacking slices of a circle atop each other.

A Natal Chart in 3D.
wheel-layers-3d.jpg

This is reasoning behind many Astrology skeptics...the daily horoscope in the papers is a laughable general reading of a sun sign, and with all the other action in a chart, makes it laughable and untrue regardless how much it resonates with the individual. The science supporting Astrology is lost in its entertainment. :(

Appologies for a long winded answer...;)

Sun Square Pluto
s_su.18.gif
s_squ.18.gif
s_pl.18.gif

"You must learn to be very careful how you deal with others, especially people in positions of authority. You tend to get involved in personality conflicts in which you have to prove your strength or suffer defeat. These conflicts often arise without your understanding how they came about. Others often misunderstand your actions, which puts them on their guard.

As you get older, you will probably be quite ambitious, and you will work very hard to get ahead. Do not expect to have an easy time, however. Others will continually force you to prove that you are good at what you do. If you can keep trying against all odds, you will probably achieve quite a bit in life"

:screamcat:

*edit: This is very true.
This explains so, so, so much. :joycat:

Ok, go to astro.com, then enter your data under my astro (you will be setting up a free account), then free horoscopes, natal chart+ascendant (right-most tile/column.) Just make sure to use something like the snipping tool to block out your name and anything else you have entered that you don't want showing here. It should give you a chart similar to the ones already posted here.

Did this per your suggestion, hopefully this thingy means that I'm a wizard
magebarbe.gif

astro_w2gw_r.59862.11780n.png

Wow... the Saturn-Chiron opposition of '87-'90 - feel free to try their astro click portrait, otherwise I can answer any questions you may have about that chart.

Oh snap, didn't realize you'd be able to determine my year of birth just by looking at the chart, lol - I suppose it's just like reading another language... One I don't know, unfortunately. :laughing:

Saturn-Chiron opposition, eh?

Hmm I'm trying to do a private conversation but the window just keeps closing.

Oh I see - ok.

Yes you should be able to find online information on it.

Hmm I'm trying to do a private conversation but the window just keeps closing.

It's cool with me if you post whatever here. In regards to the PM, I just have to follow you for you to be able to send me one (changed my settings recently), which is easily remedied. :]

Cool - well feel free to do that - I can answer more personal stuff then which anything involving either of these two planets will be.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Free
@jkxx What is the significance of squares and the other aspects like oppositions and sextiles in relation to things like planetary positions? You're saying that Misadventure's Sun square Pluto is revealing, implying that it's something that is more important than some other aspects. From the descriptions of my own squares I gather that it represents conflicts, which is something the other parts of the portrait don't talk about. One thing about these portraits is that they present everything as more or less equal, making no indication of which aspects should be more important or dominant.

@Fidicen,

good point, looks like you have been reading up on stuff too. So squares and oppositions and conjunctions impel us to deal with the problem "right here right now" as they are very immediate and dynamic in nature - it's kind of like having an acute medical condition and having to go to the doctor to get treatment. Sextiles and trines on the other hand are things we have available at our disposal which we can choose to utilize or not whenever we feel like it - there is no pressure to do so unlike with the first three aspects.

Basically you are forced to deal with the squares/oppositions/conjunctions but you can kick back and relax and take your time with the sextiles and trines.

Did you put in your exact birth time and same date each time @Peppermint ? Getting two different moon signs is baffling to me because Moon is usually the same sign for about 2 1/2 days.

Maybe I just had a brain fart or didn't look attentively at the result but I redid and I got the usual result

index.png

The "astrology learning" master list for those interested.

Self-help books/most helpful

Saturn: A new look at an old devil [Liz Greene]

Barriers and boundaries [Liz Greene]

Dark of the soul [Liz Greene]

Chiron and the healing journey [Melanie Rheinhart]

Healing Pluto problems [Donna Cunningham]

The book of Pluto [Steven Forrest]

Astrology, karma, and transformation [Stephen Arroyo]

The astrology of fate [Liz Greene]

Gods of change [Howard Sasportas]

Connection to the INFJ personality type

Exploring Jupiter [Stephen Arroyo]

Connection to Jungian psychology, general

The horoscope in manifestation [Liz Greene]

The development of Personality [Liz Greene]

The inner planets [Liz Greene]

The luminaries [Liz Greene]

Dynamics of the unconscious [Liz Greene]

Planets in houses [Robert Pelletier]

Planets in aspect [Robert Pelletier]

The twelve houses [Howard Sasportas]

Astrology, psychology, and the four elements [Stephen Arroyo]

The inner sky [Steven Forrest]

Predictive astrology

Planets in transit [Robert Hand, also astro.com’s “personal daily horoscope”]

Delineation of progressions [Sophia Mason]

Identifying planetary triggers [Celeste Teal]

The changing sky [Steven Forrest]

Relationship astrology

Planets in Composite [Robert Hand]

Relationships and how to survive them [Liz Greene]

Relating [Liz Greene]

Astrology for lovers [Liz Greene]

Skymates [Steven Forrest, synastry]

Skymates2 [Steven Forrest, composite]

The astrologer, the counselor and the priest [Liz Greene* hard to find]

For the NTs

The scientific basis of astrology [Percy Seymour* hard to find]

--//-- [Michel Gauquelin]

Cosmic magnetism [Percy Seymour* hard to find]

Exotic/historical

Astrologies [Liz Greene w Nicholas Campion]

Sky and symbol [Liz Greene w Nicholas Campion]

The astrological world of Jung’s ‘Liber Novus’ [Liz Greene]

Jung’s studies in Astrology [Liz Greene]

Fixed.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I recently found out about Vedic astrology and recommend looking into it. Although it may make some significant changes to the way you see yourself.
apart from that heres some of my western astrology sign :

Rising Sign is in 27 Degrees Aquarius
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 25 Degrees Sagittarius.
Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, you have a huge reservoir of physical energy within you that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to you. Quite gregarious, you enjoy being with other people, but you tend to avoid emotionally restrictive or intimate relationships. Constantly curious about the broader issues of life, you may at times be quite careless and sloppy about details -- you tend to leap to conclusions before all the facts are in. An avid reader, you are totally enthusiastic about any given subject should it interest you. You are known for being idealistic, generous, sociable, cheerful and very positive!

Moon is in 20 Degrees Aquarius.
Very freedom-oriented, you must always be able to do what you wish, no matter what. You become stubborn and recalcitrant when others try to force you into a mold. You are a true democrat -- you are not a follower, but you enjoy being with those who are like-minded. You appreciate emotional self-control -- you practice it yourself and you look for it in others. You solve problems, including emotional ones, with your brains and intellect, not your feelings. Try to be tolerant of those who have powerful and obvious emotional responses -- not everyone is as objective, cool, dispassionate and detached as you are.