Astrology | INFJ Forum

Astrology

*sprinkles some star juju in thread*

Also random fact: I am a triple Scorpio. Sun, Saturn, Ascendant.
#TooScorpio4u
#3Scorpio

Below are links to awesome star juju stuffs.
^ How your sun sign affects your INFJness
Idk, you can find your stuffs here.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

For instance, mine is

^Natal chart stuffs

Read the other thread and the description I read of the natal chart here is much shorter, so I can post it here without overwhelming or dominating the thread.

Rising Sign is in 25 Degrees Gemini
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level.

Sun is in 09 Degrees Cancer.
Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. You tend to be quite generous, giving, loving and caring, but only when your own needs for emotional support, love and security have been met. If they are not met, you tend to withdraw into yourself and become very insecure and selfish. Your home and family (especially your mother or the person who played that role for you early on) represent security for you and thus assume a larger-than-life importance. Very sentimental, you have vivid and long- enduring memories of the past. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace. Feeding others can give you great pleasure you would enjoy being part of a large family.

Moon is in 24 Degrees Aries.
High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

My star juju stuffs:

Rising Sign is in 22 Degrees Scorpio
You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

Sun is in 02 Degrees Capricorn
Extremely serious and mature, you are capable of accepting responsibilities and do so willingly. Others expect you to be dutiful as a matter of course. You tend to get angry when people get rewards after not having worked anywhere near as hard as you. You are goal-oriented and an achiever by nature -- you're a hard worker and are justifiably proud of the tangible results of your efforts. You tend to have "tunnel-vision" -- this allows you to block out extraneous matters that might distract others and to concentrate totally on the matter at hand. As such, you are the ideal one to manage or administrate any ongoing project and to be practical and efficient at it. You are not a fast worker, but you are quite thorough. You are known for being totally persistent, tenacious and tireless in reaching your goals.

Moon is in 09 Degrees Pisces
You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if you had a thicker skin -- you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across. Kind, gentle and considerate of the feelings of others, you are good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. But you tend to absorb the energy of others -- so avoid those who are always negative. You have a rich, creative and lively imagination, but you should be careful not to spend all your time daydreaming. Very intuitive, you have good ESP and may be clairvoyant or psychic. Remember that you too have the right to get what you want from life. If you are always defensive and kowtowing to others, people will take advantage of you and exploit you.

Can you see yourself in the description?
Kind of, but also not fully. I'm not so very much into meeting new people, as it takes time to get to know me. But I am inquisitive and have comparatively high energy levels, which I put into varying projects.

Not much good, my memory, so there is some inconsistency with the sun sign. Also I don't see my mother as larger than life, but that could be age related as well.

I am definitely high-spirited and imbalanced in my moods. I get angry very fast when I feel provoked, and tend to choke down my emotions, but once I let them out, they dissipate fast, along with any grudges I might have had. Unless I have good reason to keep it.

Edit: I already consider this my new project, the interpretation of my natal chart.

How much influence do the elements have, or is it just some vague classification?

I was wondering what meaning it would have to have a significant amount of signs attributed to a specific element within the planets or the houses? Or is it that the biggest part of the nature of one person are determined by the ascendent, sun and moon?

Okay, I have made a bing search before sending this off, and I found this. It's somewhat illuminating, even if it doesn't answer my question in full.

I have most planets in water and earth signs, making me intuitive, emotional and nurturing but also grounded, stubborn and persistent. But there seems to be a great deal of influence from the little fire and even less air I got (that last one especially is ironic), for both moon and venus are in fire signs, giving a fiery attitude to my soul and the way I love, while my ascendant being an air sign (turning up only twice in my whole chart, thus making what I seem to be less accurate of a description for what I really am, and at the same time not) make me crave freedom and liberty, all the while my head is in the clouds. Allegedly.

All this I consider true for me. However, it might also be wishful thinking. Any remarks?

What's fascinating is when you start digging you discover more elaborate charts that take more things into consideration, painting a more complex picture.
Only last year or the year before did I discover all of the Lilith aspects and things like Part of Fortune, Pallas, Chiron etc.

Basically if it's out there, it's a reflection on you, and I think that's a pretty interesting thing to contemplate even if it is all bullshit.

Edit: I already consider this my new project, the interpretation of my natal chart.
Yay @Ginny !
I'm not a expert, but be sure to check the info of planets, moon nodes and other illuminaries in the Houses. This can tell you much of why your sun sign doesn't resonate strongly. Also, our Sun sign describes our core self, while the rising or Ascendant sign is the self as we present it to the outer world and moon is feminine, emotional habits. (Our mothers help shape our early emotions but as we develop we change how we express them).

Part of Fortune or Destiny is important in your chart as well. It is calculated on the three points spoken above^, The Sun, Moon and Ascendant are known as the Trilogy of Personality.

Enjoy your journey in discovery, you'll have fun I'm sure :D