Astrology | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

Thanks for leaving the time (I'll reverse engineer your chart to get it into my astro account behind the scenes) - and you're a cap too - with a 10th house Saturn! [tagging @Ginny here]
If you need any of the blacked-out information, I'd be happy to pm it to you ;)

And thank you, btw!!! ❤

My star juju stuffs
you're a cap too - with a 10th house Saturn!

tumblr_noh9rtlVdD1uvrx2ro1_400.gif

Thanks for leaving the time (I'll reverse engineer your chart to get it into my astro account behind the scenes) - and you're a cap too - with a 10th house Saturn! [tagging @Ginny here]
This is significant! What does it mean?

@Misadventure - Saturn rules the 10th house so it's domicile (at home and super powerful) when placed there. A number of people here have this placement so it's relevant to all of them.

a few of @Free's aspects

with mutual reception through Pluto in the 11 + Uranus in Scorpio and one aspect I have also, the Mercury-Pluto sextile.

f1.PNG f2.PNG f3.PNG f4.PNG f5.PNG

(fixed stars as per tradition)

Chiron conjunct Hamal and Schedir
Jupiter,Mars conjunct Zosma
***** Saturn square Galactic Center [@26 Sagittarius]
Saturn conjunct Labrum, Alkaid
Pluto conjunct Foramen
Uranus, Ascendant conjunct Agena,Unukalhai
Mercury conjunct Ras Algethi
Neptune conjunct Ras Alhague <- !
Sun conjunct Spiculum
Venus conjunct Altair,Albireo
Moon conjunct Skat

@Misadventure - Saturn rules the 10th house so it's domicile (at home and super powerful) when placed there. A number of people here have this placement so it's relevant to all of them.

a few of @Free's aspects

with mutual reception through Pluto in the 11 + Uranus in Scorpio and one aspect I have also, the Mercury-Pluto sextile.
:m032: Thank you so much!
It is very accurate of me, indeed.
Neptune conjunct Ras Alhague <- !
:coldsweat:!!! Goodness...

I really appreciate all the links you've provided. I need to devote some time to studying up! :<3violet:

As long as you don't mind digging in a cosmic trash can. Seems dangerous to me though.

The cosmic trash can is a cruel place.