Astrology | Page 27 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

I really needed to hear that actually and it couldn't have come at a better time. I have been in this dark pit for some time now, lol.

Awww, lol. :laughing: Thank you, Hos.

D'aw, thank you. *blushes* :blush:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I just took a closer look at your chart. You've just gone through a really tough transit. Saturn has squared your natal Sun...I think you'll feel better when this transit is over..also you will have learned from it

I just took a closer look at your chart. You've just gone through a really tough transit. Saturn has squared your natal Sun...I think you'll feel better when this transit is over..also you will have learned from it

Also you have transit Pluto squaring your Sun...thats another very difficult transit. No wonder you're going through a hard time!
It's 1.30 am and I'm very tired so I'll finish this tomorrow.

Well, you are 152.45% more suitable for me than flower (sorry, @flower, it's sciecenencence).

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh, wow. Hopefully it will be over soon as it has been a pretty horrible and difficult experience so far.

Also you have transit Pluto squaring your Sun...thats another very difficult transit. No wonder you're going through a hard time!
It's 1.30 am and I'm very tired so I'll finish this tomorrow.

Wow, this is eerie. Are these planets trying to end me (sorry, dark humor sometimes... Scorpio rising :laughing:), lol.

I understand and thank you for taking the time to look at the birth charts. <3

YAYY!!!! This calls for a celebration!!!

Yesss!!! When it's over. :m034:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh, wow. Hopefully it will be over soon as it has been a pretty horrible and difficult experience so far.

Wow, this is eerie. Are these planets trying to end me (sorry, dark humor sometimes... Scorpio rising :laughing:), lol.

I understand and thank you for taking the time to look at the birth charts. <3

Yesss!!! When it's over. :m034:

Didn't finish saying last night you've gone through a series of very challenging transits in recent years. Pluto has transited your moon - a powerful transit you'll only go through once in your lifetime and many people will never go through. More recently Saturn has transited your moon - this can be a harsh, cold transit. These transits might have matured and transformed you but its not surprising you've gone through a hard time.
Then Pluto has started to square your Sun. This is possibly up there with of the most challenging transits a person will go through. I think it might be good for you to read up on these transits. You'll be living with Pluto square Sun for awhile so learning more about it might help you understand what's going on!

Didn't finish saying last night you've gone through a series of very challenging transits in recent years. Pluto has transited your moon - a powerful transit you'll only go through once in your lifetime and many people will never go through. More recently Saturn has transited your moon - this can be a harsh, cold transit. These transits might have matured and transformed you but its not surprising you've gone through a hard time.
Then Pluto has started to square your Sun. This is possibly up there with of the most challenging transits a person will go through. I think it might be good for you to read up on these transits. You'll be living with Pluto square Sun for awhile so learning more about it might help you understand what's going on!

Oh, wow! Many challenging transits, I see. So no wonder I've been in a very dark place in these last five years (especially the last three years). You're right as I've matured a lot when going through the difficult hardships which have transformed me in different ways. Many people will never go through this kind of long dark period in their lives. It has been a life changing experience. I will rise like a phoenix from the ashes when this is over.

Ohh, you Pluto... lol.

I'm going read up on these transits and maybe try to see if there are some other transits as well. I used to read more about astrology a long time ago, but that lasted only a few months and I've forgotten everything.

Thank you, GreenTea. <3