Astrology | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

BML in Taurus in 12th suggests difficulties acquiring material things?

For sexuality I would look at Venus, Mars, Pluto, 8th house..aspects to these..I'd look at these before considering lilith.
Lol, there is lots. But Lilith does have an impact, if somewhat indirectly.

I knew about Venus and Mars, I can get behind 8th House, but why Pluto?

Lol, there is lots. But Lilith does have an impact, if somewhat indirectly.

I knew about Venus and Mars, I can get behind 8th House, but why Pluto?

Well it's the ruler of Scorpio (Western Astrology) and the 8th house. It's the higher octave of Mars.. It shows the area of our life in which we will search for deeper truth and meaning...

BML - yes of course, I'd just look at the planets before getting to the asteroids

Well it's the ruler of Scorpio (Western Astrology) and the 8th house. It's the higher octave of Mars.. It shows the area of our life in which we will search for deeper truth and meaning...

BML - yes of course, I'd just look at the planets before getting to the asteroids
So it's the spiritual aspect of sexuality. Gotcha lol

Something that someone could look into to see if any of this holds any water.

https://www.reddit.com/r/astrology/comments/mymozu/i_know_the_usa_is_currently_going_through_its/

"
You say that, but take into consideration:

• Both of the US’ two other outer planet returns were marked by war. The first Uranus return brought the American Civil War, while the first Neptune return brought WW2. Note that these were both absolutely moral and justified wars; slavery and Nazism couldn’t be stopped any other way. Now, think about what China’s doing in Xinjiang...

• Right now, Uranus is in Taurus. It’s very unhappy there; Uranus craves change and new ideas, while Taurus seeks stability and growth. The last time Uranus was in Taurus in the 30s, bringing with it the birth of fascism. Now, with Uranus in Taurus again, we’re seeing a similar wave of far-right movements sweeping the globe.

• Uranus will move into Gemini in 2024. This is not only the third Uranus return for the United States, but it will also conjunct her natal Mars—the planet that rules war.

• Depending on which rising sign you think America has, her Pluto return will either happen in her 9th house (the house of international relations) or her 2nd. Most people interpret this to mean financial trouble, but (broadening the concept of values) what does America value much more than most other liberal democracies, and probably too much? War.

• Pluto moves into Aquarius in 2024 as well. This is significant because China, Japan, both Koreas, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and Israel all have natal Pluto in Leo, meaning that this is their Pluto opposition. Someone in another thread said that the Pluto opposition would be the height of China’s power, but what they failed to mention is that most of China’s biggest rivals have their Pluto opposition at the same time. Obviously, all these enemies can not be at the top simultaneously. Something has to give.

• And here’s the kicker. Once Uranus moves into Gemini, most of the world will be having their first Uranus return. India, Pakistan, South Korea, China, Israel, the Philippines, Germany, and Japan all have natal Uranus in Gemini. Depending on what natal charts you want to use, Italy, Indonesia, and North Korea join this club too. Remember, America’s Uranus return brought a large war, a war for the very soul of the nation...
World War 3 is written in the stars, and Asia’s about to go up in flames."

Something that someone could look into to see if any of this holds any water.
One of the things to remember about Horoscope or Predictive Astrology is that it's generally a snippet of the bones of a 'natal' chart and where the planets are in that moment.
2021 - GEOCENTRIC EPHEMERIS is a tool that helps; as we can see it changes each year. https://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/ephemeris/2021.html

World War 3 is written in the stars, and Asia’s about to go up in flames.
I disagree, rather life as we know it will change. It's a similar feel to the end of the Myan Calendar and Y2K seasons. :)

Reactions: Misty and Ginny
I've always been more drawn to the astronomy end of things, myself. Can't help but to think of like everything in terms of physics. I think of life as quantum computers operating as waveform, as a modulation of energy. I'm big time into plasma physics, which deals with things like solar wind and electromagnetic connections. It's an emerging science, but it turns out you can predict earthquakes if you watch the electromagnetic connections of the solar system. -connections of energy...the same type of energy we're made of. Position of the planets absolutely affects the conditions present; could affect us.

Science abounds with past mistakes. We've made a lot of brilliant and valiant efforts to explain things, and got it wrong still. That type of circumstance makes me cautious and uncertain about what's what within astrology too... Not sure what to make of much of it. What I am sure of is mother nature seems to be auguring in favor of there being some legitimacy here.

Whilst I can't find a specific date currently, the earliest posts I've so far found are from May 2008. If anyone will know a specific date, aside from Deathjam, it'd be the magic coyote, whom @InfernoMink has summoned.

**The first 'member' who made a post, Shai Gar (May 5 2008). I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to assume that this could be the first post, and thus the birthday of the forum essentially
https://www.infjs.com/threads/hello-everyone-administrator-here.4/#post-7
@Ginny

Whilst I can't find a specific date currently, the earliest posts I've so far found are from May 2008. If anyone will know a specific date, aside from Deathjam, it'd be the magic coyote, whom @InfernoMink has summoned.

**The first 'member' who made a post, Shai Gar (May 5 2008). I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to assume that this could be the first post, and thus the birthday of the forum essentially
https://www.infjs.com/threads/hello-everyone-administrator-here.4/#post-7
@Ginny
That’s some quality research! You’re hired!

May 5 2008

Hard to say how long it existed prior to this. I think it existed for a while prior to this on a different platform for about a year but I'm not sure. Deathjam and Shai Gar created it and it was just with people they knew personally for a little bit until DJ moved everything to vbulletin which might be when posts started to be tracked/dated.