Astrology | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

I'm usually not very receptive to transits and stuff - expection: those big punshy mercury retrogrades.
They hit almost every time.
Somehow certain incidents and moods in my life correlate here.

This evening i feel the fullmoon. A bit early since it is announced for the 27th.

But what can i say?! i feel the moonlight so intense... and it wants me to do stupid things like
getting an red Alpha Romeo Spider and drive to a woman i hardly know:

"Hey, you've just seen me once or twice but do you want to swimm with me during full moon?
Lets get some dry suits and try to reach the italien coast in a couple hours or one of the western lakes if all fails."

Is this only me being mad tonight or anyone else fullmoon in Pisces?

I'm usually not very receptive to transits and stuff - expection: those big punshy mercury retrogrades.

This evening i feel the fullmoon. A bit early since it is announced for the 27th.

But what can i say?! i feel the moonlight so intense... and it wants me to do stupid things like

"Hey, you've just seen me once or twice but do you want to swimm with me during full moon?
Lets get some dry suits and try to reach the italien coast in a couple hours or one of the western lakes if all fails."

If there is an aspect to the transiting event then it might be it. Madness isn't a lunar thing in astrology, although statistics do state that people behave weirdly. Moon in pisces can be deep and intense, but personally I don't associate it with impulsivity, hence why I think some transits can have more impact when there's an additional aspect to a personal planet.

I for one am rarely affected by mercury retrograde. If anything, I get to make fun of the peoole who do have problems because of it. My initial hypothesis is mercury retrograde in the natal chart takes a lot out of the blow.

hehe yea those shaky yt vids: "see the retrograde is real!!!!"

But yes hard to grasp. This time it had an earthy vibe, not as creative and wild like last year. Must be the Capricorn thing some ppl talk about.
I'm not deep into Astrology, just lurking now and then. I was interested in the typology of the signs and ended up with hellenistic astro, entry level.
But lots of things still don't make sense to me.

Anyway the R. had lots of tension this time, communication and relation wise. Almost like a good thriller. The air crackles... dusty... earthy... slow movement... shaking foundations... existantial change...
Not everything at once but in waves like piling up and down.

This month's full moon will be in Virgo though (At full moon the moon will always be in opposite sign to the sun). I imagine this full moon might bring healing. With Sun and Venus in Pisces it is likely to be one of the more soothing full moons. Its Pisces season - I don't know about anyone else but I'm feeling dreamy.

This month's full moon will be in Virgo though (At full moon the moon will always be in opposite sign to the sun). I imagine this full moon might bring healing. With Sun and Venus in Pisces it is likely to be one of the more soothing full moons. Its Pisces season - I don't know about anyone else but I'm feeling dreamy.

Aye! Its not as dreamy as i hoped but its already softening up. Time for the camp-chair and piano music :sunglasses:

Nice! Have you arrived at the Italian coast? :tongueout:

Almost there! I had to take a detour because of the corona roadblocks :m060:
5ac431f7b0c78.image.jpg

In terms of chiron, old pain like new. But moon also approaches Pluto, so change will come about soon.
Mars gives a thrust of action, distracting from my emotions but also serving as a firing squad in their name.

You are very observant Ginny! Moon travels so quickly I barely notice the effects.
Are you having Pluto sextile Pluto transit these days?

You are very observant Ginny! Moon travels so quickly I barely notice the effects.
Are you having Pluto sextile Pluto transit these days?
Indeed, and active too.

But lol, I don't pay as much attention to transits as you think.

Edit: fixed typo ;)

Last edited:
Mine's in Scorpio, in 8th house.

I think I used to scare men away. These days I don't bring out handcuffs until 2nd date...j/k
Yeah, handcuffs chafe a bit much, I'd wager :innocent:

And 6th house for me.

BML might have more of an impact in that regard maybe? 12th house Taurus.

Yeah, handcuffs chafe a bit much, I'd wager :innocent:

And 6th house for me.

BML might have more of an impact in that regard maybe? 12th house Taurus.

BML in Taurus in 12th suggests difficulties acquiring material things?

For sexuality I would look at Venus, Mars, Pluto, 8th house..aspects to these..I'd look at these before considering lilith.