Astrology | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

Indirectly. But bringing up death is interesting because it's something on my mind often, sometimes obsessively so and I have great difficulty in coming to terms with the inevitability of it. I have a very strong revulsion toward it, and actively contemplate it more than others I'd say.

I mentioned death because Chiron in 8th indicates a wounding around death and I thought maybe you had a traumatic experience.

I mentioned death because Chiron in 8th indicates a wounding around death and I thought maybe you had a traumatic experience.

Well in a manner of speaking it is traumatic, because I have a great deal of turmoil around the topic of death

I've had people in my life die, but I haven't experienced anything visceral like watching a person die for example.

Also Pluto in Scorpio in 12th makes me think you would be very aware of others pain...maybe even absorb it

I am, and especially when it comes to people close to me.

Because everyone here is sharing their birth charts, here's mine. :grimacing:

astro_2gw__.png

Well in a manner of speaking it is traumatic, because I have a great deal of turmoil around the topic of death

I've had people in my life die, but I haven't experienced anything visceral like watching a person die for example.

I am, and especially when it comes to people close to me.

That's very interesting. I still get the feeling you have healing ability. Maybe you have a greater affect on others than you realise?

That's very interesting. I still get the feeling you have healing ability. Maybe you have a greater affect on others than you realise?

Perhaps. I've only had one person communicate I've had a healing effect on them.
I've always been aware of the potential to wound others, but I never considered myself in the role of a healer. That said I am pursuing a career that could potentially overlap with medicine.

Is Chiron significant? I've never had anyone speak of it as an important part of the chat.

Scorpio rising.. Mars in Scorpio is a great placement. I wouldn't like to have you as an enemy lol.
Moon in Capricorn is challenging.. Its a difficult place to have your moon.. Cap moons can experience depression. They are also strong and resilient!

Scorpio rising.. Mars in Scorpio is a great placement. I wouldn't like to have you as an enemy lol.
Moon in Capricorn is challenging.. Its a difficult place to have your moon.. Cap moons can experience depression. They are also strong and resilient!

Lol, I don't see myself as a threat to anyone, but maybe I'm more dangerous than I've realized. :tearsofjoy:

I've had depression my whole life, starting from the age of 10. :neutral:

Perhaps. I've only had one person communicate I've had a healing effect on them.
I've always been aware of the potential to wound others, but I never considered myself in the role of a healer. That said I am pursuing a career that could potentially overlap with medicine.

Is Chiron significant? I've never had anyone speak of it as an important part of the chat.

Well I think Chiron in 8th is significant. Also Pluto in 12th.
I think it's worth pay attention to Chiron. It shows us where our wound is...also look at aspects to chiron

Sorry, Pepper, you scribbled the birthday out so you're off the longlist.

Interesting results so far!

I just find your love of excel both amusing and endearing.
However, I don't have any love for excel so I don't forsee a harmonious match. :tearsofjoy:

I suppose all things considering using excel to choose a wife may even be more prudent than most approaches :neutral:

I just find your love of excel both amusing and endearing.
However, I don't have any love for excel so I don't forsee a harmonious match. :tearsofjoy:
Ah, shit. And there's me putting all my eggs into the 'accounting is sexy' basket.

I suppose all things considering using excel to choose a wife may even be more prudent than most approaches :neutral:
I report back in thirty years with the results.

OK... Now I'm actually doing it. :tearsofjoy: