Astrology | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

This would indicate your deepest wound growing up was in your family life / home.
Possible. I might have suffered worse in school and here.

Did you move a lot?
In all my life, so far it's been 3 moves. The first was just a few houses further, the next to a different part of town, then a different city.

I'd expect you to be a highly sensitive person
You could say that.

Relationship with your mother seems very significant. Is she very liberal / progressive?
Not sure with this one. It'd depend on the definition. She's not as anarchist-left wing-centrist as I am. She is more liberal than her parents, but I'm more liberal than she is.

This stuff is fascinating. I'm inclined to believe there's some truth to it.
At one point I was really into astrology, reading up on it using any online resource I could find. Probably still have my notes somewhere.

Lol. Maybe you just haven't discovered them yet :tearsofjoy:

Maybe. It's an interesting prospect.

I've had some weird experiences in life that could be put under the category of psychic I guess, but while I find such phenomena interesting I've never been inclined to believe in it as such. On the other hand, other women in my family actively believe in phenomena and having some powers themselves lol

Maybe. It's an interesting prospect.

I've had some weird experiences in life that could be put under the category of psychic I guess, but while I find such phenomena interesting I've never been inclined to believe in it as such. On the other hand, other women in my family actively believe in phenomena and having some powers themselves lol

Chiron in 8th House is a harsh placement and sometimes people this placement can go on to heal others. Did you have any traumatic experiences around death?

Chiron in 8th House is a harsh placement and sometimes people this placement can go on to heal others. Did you have any traumatic experiences around death?

Indirectly. But bringing up death is interesting because it's something on my mind often, sometimes obsessively so and I have great difficulty in coming to terms with the inevitability of it. I have a very strong revulsion toward it, and actively contemplate it more than others I'd say.