Astrology | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

That sounds frustrating!

So many planets retrograding at the moment, I'm looking forward to them turning direct.
Do you think that retrograde planets in the natal (especially personal planets) can indicate that you're handling them well during a retrograde transit?

Im an INFJ-T, I'm a Pisces on the Cusp of Aquarius...
View attachment 70945
I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between my zodiac sign and being an INFJ.
Some sources say that INFJ personality is most like Pisces Sun.

Welcome fellow Pisces, I'm a Pisces too ;)

Do you think that retrograde planets in the natal (especially personal planets) can indicate that you're handling them well during a retrograde transit?

Yes, I imagine people with Mercury retrograde natally would handle transit Mercury retrograde pretty well, while the rest of us are having miscommunications lol

Apparently I'm also a cusper, but Cap-Aqua (Jan 22)

gHpXMQkbu7GyLAN5A

Do you have an accurate birth time? If you do, you'll be able to work out if you have a Capricorn or Aquarius sun.

Ha, I just saw this at 21:21. Spooks!

Why, what does that entail?

Lol.

Jupiter and Saturn conjunctions happen approx once every 20 years. This one will be the first Saturn Pluto conjunction not in a earth sign in 200 years. It will be the beginning of a new cycle.

I'd expect it to particularly impact people with Sun or personal planets at early degree Aquarius like you. Could be a period of opportunity? Career opportunity? Start of something new?

Whatever was going on in your life from from 21 March to 1 July this year (Saturn moved into Aquarius and transited your Sun before returning to Capricorn) should give you some idea what to expect in December. But in December you'll have the benefic planet Jupiter there too.

Depends on what house your sun is in natally...aspects to sun.. But I'd definitely expect there'll be a period of opportunity.

Lol.

Jupiter and Saturn conjunctions happen approx once every 20 years. This one will be the first Saturn Pluto conjunction not in a earth sign in 200 years. It will be the beginning of a new cycle.

I'd expect it to particularly impact people with Sun or personal planets at early degree Aquarius like you. Could be a period of opportunity? Career opportunity? Start of something new?

Whatever was going on in your life from from 21 March to 1 July this year (Saturn moved into Aquarius and transited your Sun before returning to Capricorn) should give you some idea what to expect in December. But in December you'll have the benefic planet Jupiter there too.

Depends on what house your sun is in natally...aspects to sun.. But I'd definitely expect there'll be a period of opportunity.
Interesting... Well I suppose we'll see!

I can show you my actual natal chart of you'd like.

Is anyone else enjoying Mars in Aries? I've so much energy at the moment - it's unusual.
A lot of it got lost with troublesome times. But I have been wondering how I'm still standing some of the time. The energy is not excessive. The only thing that's close to transiting might be my Moon, but that's still a while off. It's been square Sun of late, going out of orb if I read it correctly. So rather a drain than a boost until later.

Actually yeah
Does having Mars in Aries in ones chart affect that at all?

Transit Mars is in Aries at the moment and will be until the end of the year. It's unusual for Mars to stay that long in a sign. Maybe take a look at what house in your chart it's transiting? That will tell what area of your life will be affected.

A lot of it got lost with troublesome times. But I have been wondering how I'm still standing some of the time. The energy is not excessive. The only thing that's close to transiting might be my Moon, but that's still a while off. It's been square Sun of late, going out of orb if I read it correctly. So rather a drain than a boost until later.

Mars Square Sun does sound draining!

Reactions: Sandie33 and Ginny