Astrology | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

Over the years the original signs have been corrupted. By rigorous analysis of the names of constellations I have discovered the true names, which reveal your fate:

Airies - Suffer from flatulence
Aurus - Golden boys and girls - very lucky
Gem in eye - Have beautiful eyes
Cancel - Can be celibate for a long time
Le O - This is French for orgasm, very sensual, but also vulgar; often this is written L'O (Pronounced "Low")
Ergo - Very rational and logical
Libri - Like books, possible authors or librarians
Corpsio - Fated to die young
Agittarius - Political leaders and propagandists. Probably communists
Apricorn - Conflicted people, a cross between apricot and corn
Aquarium - They like eating fish
Pie-seas - Tend to have problems with their weight

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Over the years the original signs have been corrupted. By rigorous analysis of the names of constellations I have discovered the true names, which reveal your fate:

Airies - Suffer from flatulence
Aurus - Golden boys and girls - very lucky
Gem in eye - Have beautiful eyes
Cancel - Can be celibate for a long time
Le O - This is French for orgasm, very sensual, but also vulgar; often this is written L'O (Pronounced "Low")
Ergo - Very rational and logical
Libri - Like books, possible authors or librarians
Corpsio - Fated to die young
Agittarius - Political leaders and propagandists. Probably communists
Apricorn - Conflicted people, a cross between apricot and corn
Aquarium - They like eating fish
Pie-seas - Tend to have problems with their weight
giphy.gif

It was born in November?

I suppose it's future will be decided in July then.
It's just a snagged picture of speculation. What caught my eye is where Pluto and Saturn are stationed together in Capricorn. Yet with North Node in Cancer, the worst of it just may be done in July ;)

It's just a snagged picture of speculation. What caught my eye is where Pluto and Saturn are stationed together in Capricorn. Yet with North Node in Cancer, the worst of it just may be done in July ;)
Mine too. Ni is getting an image, but nothing specific, like the meaning is unfocussed. Change, pain, isolation - I think those themes will follow us for quite some time hereafter.

Late June, early July too, it seems. My sun is on the cusp to the second decan, so it lies on July 1 exactly.

Ah well, speculation. But it would be great if travel was possible again in summer.

Ah well, speculation. But it would be great if travel was possible again in summer.
I'm sure once the surge is over countries will open up travel again. I suspect we'll all have to adjust to a new sense of normal though. Until the science and medical questions are answered and a vaccine aquired we'll all have life adjustments. I've been trying to hunt down more reliable information regarding the rumor that the world is going to revisit all this again in October-ish. I certianly hope not. The world's economy wouldn't survive a second hit of this magnitude.

I'm sure once the surge is over countries will open up travel again. I suspect we'll all have to adjust to a new sense of normal though. Until the science and medical questions are answered and a vaccine aquired we'll all have life adjustments. I've been trying to hunt down more reliable information regarding the rumor that the world is going to revisit all this again in October-ish. I certianly hope not. The world's economy wouldn't survive a second hit of this magnitude.
If people actually change from this experience, as Pluto in Cap suggests, then I don't think we have to worry about a second hit of the same magnitude. As for the adjustments, it seems like it's been called into action right at the time in which it is most advisable to bring them about, coincidentally. It will help stabilise the changes we make now. So whatever happens next, if we take it seriously enough, we'll get through this.

I think we are seeing the effects Saturn Pluto conjunction in Capricorn. They were exactly conjunct on 12th January 2020. Saturn Pluto conjunctions are pretty major astrological events. Because its in the sign of Capricorn it is likely to have a major impact on governments, economies, businesses.. I think Coronavirus will lead to lasting changes in our systems.

Interestingly, right now there is a stellium in Capricorn.. Jupiter, Mars, Pluto and Saturn all in Capricorn. Though Saturn will move into Aquarius today. Intense time for most of us, I expect.

I think we are seeing the effects Saturn Pluto conjunction in Capricorn. They were exactly conjunct on 12th January 2020. Saturn Pluto conjunctions are pretty major astrological events. Because its in the sign of Capricorn it is likely to have a major impact on governments, economies, businesses.. I think Coronavirus will lead to lasting changes in our systems.

Interestingly, right now there is a stellium in Capricorn.. Jupiter, Mars, Pluto and Saturn all in Capricorn. Though Saturn will move into Aquarius today. Intense time for most of us, I expect.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the area of life that's affected designated by house, not sign?

Nonetheless, I agree with most statements just from a plain experiential point of view. The impact is major, but that's already happened, so nothing new on that front. It will likely lead to changes, which won't be that major, no matter how much you want to stretch it. Any changes that might have been major within this context have actually already become foreseeable over the course of the past four years.

Reactions: flower and Sandie33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the area of life that's affected designated by house, not sign?

Nonetheless, I agree with most statements just from a plain experiential point of view. The impact is major, but that's already happened, so nothing new on that front. It will likely lead to changes, which won't be that major, no matter how much you want to stretch it. Any changes that might have been major within this context have actually already become foreseeable over the course of the past four years.

Yes of course, how the stellium individually affects us depends on house.

However I understand Capricorn rules governments, large businesses, money system... So on a collective level I would expect transformation in these areas. I don't think it's a coincidence there was a global financial crash in 2008 when Pluto entered Capricorn.

The upcoming conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter on 21st December 2020 interests me. A conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter is known as a Great Conjunction and happens every 20 years approx. It is considered to mark the end of a cycle and beginning of a new one. What is different about this upcoming conjunction is that it will take place in Aquarius (the sign of social change). This is first time since 1802 that a Saturn Jupiter conjunction will not be occuring in an Earth sign (Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo).

It will happen at 0 degrees Aquarius, which indicates it will truly be a new beginning. Also it's happening on the Winter Solstice in Northern Hemisphere. I feel this is going to be a very important astrological event.

More in a "I haven't properly dived into the material and am therefore utterly prejudiced" way, I suspect. So, basically me 3-4 years ago :tearsofjoy: