Astrology | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Astrology

Transit Mars is in Aries at the moment and will be until the end of the year. It's unusual for Mars to stay that long in a sign. Maybe take a look at what house in your chart it's transiting? That will tell what area of your life will be affected.

I have Mars in Aries in the 4th house in my natal chart.

Unfortunately I dont know anything about transitions

Here ya goo

Well, you with sun in 6th House
I'd say you will have career opportunities within the next year or so. If you looking for a job it will be a very good time to find a fulfilling one. With Sun in 6th house you are probably already very conscious of health and fitness, but you should have opportunities for improvements in those areas too. Have a good daily routine is going to be very important to you over the next few years.

Astrology is so fascinating and cool, but not understanding anything about it.

Well, you with sun in 6th House
I'd say you will have career opportunities within the next year or so. If you looking for a job it will be a very good time to find a fulfilling one. With Sun in 6th house you are probably already very conscious of health and fitness, but you should have opportunities for improvements in those areas too. Have a good daily routine is going to be very important to you over the next few years.
Interesting... well the timing checks out since I'm just about to go into the final year of my PhD, so a job would be grand! Thanks for the input :)

I've read through that whole natal chart pdf... I know it's just for fun and everything, and there's all kinds of self-cold reading going on yadda yadda, but damn! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: flower and Ginny
A member who isn't on the forum anymore looked at my chart years ago and she made some very accurate observations about my family
I definitely think astrology can help us understand ourselves better.
It wasn't an assumption. I did read some stuff off it, but it was a long while back.

If you like, take a look. The chart is older with transits, although I don't even remember the reason why that specific time :sweatsmile:
astro_24gw_gin_2018618.42242.52726.png

It wasn't an assumption. I did read some stuff off it, but it was a long while back.

If you like, take a look. The chart is older with transits, although I don't even remember the reason why that specific time :sweatsmile:

I see you have chiron in 4th house. This would indicate your deepest wound growing up was in your family life / home. Did you move a lot? Maybe you grew up seeking a stable home.

With Moon square Neptune I'd expect you to be a highly sensitive person? Relationship with your mother seems very significant. Is she very liberal / progressive?