Are a lot of INFJs bisexual? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Are a lot of INFJs bisexual?

(For INFJs only:) What is your sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Gay/Lesbian

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm completely gay. Yay! :m045:

For some reason I thought there'd be more gays/lesbians. Huh. Well, there are quite a few bisexuals. Neat.

Coming back to this a while after I posted it, the ratio is 16 who are bi or gay out of 51 total, which is really high compared to the '10%' general benchmark.

I don't believe in the finger length thing... I had somebody tell me once that I am not creative because one of my fingers is shorter than another one. I have to call bullshit on that. lol

Hmm, I'm bi, I don't think there really should be a correlation between types though, though I'm surprised at the poll which breaks the general 10% idea.

The poll could be biased because people who are bisexual might be more likely to be interested and answer it. If you find a survey that says it used a random sample, that would be more reliable.

I don't suppose anyone has done a survey with a random sample of INFJ's sexual preferences, though. (Doing a random sample is a lot of work.) It is fun to see the results that come up on this poll anyway.

Last edited: