Anyone met a Twin Flame? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Anyone met a Twin Flame?

I wholeheartedly would say that it is an acquired skill. My sole motivation for it is to empathically look at the damages it can bring to the lives of people I love and the lives of the people they love too. What is good for all of us? Often I find, emotions don't always take center stage to the answer to that. It's usually a balance.

For example @David Nelson's predicament screams that the madamme has made a choice. Whatever the strength of those so-called connections, she has still made a choice. Shouldn't that be respected? Connection or no connection, choices bring with them consequences. It seems apparent that she knows which consequences she'd rather be responsible for and it isn't the whirlwind of attraction. Whatever her truth may be, the probability that she has weighed her choices thoroughly is there. No is no. Blocking is blocking. Let's accept that. It might give us peace.

That works very well if one were an athiest. If however one believes there is a supreme intelligence and/or a "plan" that does indeed not work so well.

Not likely! It will also be useful for you (if you don't want this going on for multiple years more than necessary) to quit selling your wisdom and soul knowledge out. You know probably 500% more than you are aware of at this moment in time.

Larry, you can do a multi-quote to save all the individual responses. Highlight the section and hit the quote button on the bottom right, then do it across multiple posts.

Larry, you can do a multi-quote to save all the individual responses. Highlight the section and hit the quote button on the bottom right, then do it across multiple posts.

I can do any number of things, indeed. You might want to allow for the reality you may not be in his shoes..........there is a lot going on for him and he does not need a more condensed reply(s) to his situation.

I have been where he is now hence, my replies, he asked for help and I provided it. I was not aware that bandwidth was an issue for this list.

I can do any number of things, indeed. You might want to allow for the reality you may not be in his shoes..........there is a lot going on for him and he does not need a more condensed reply(s) to his situation.

I have been where he is now hence, my replies, he asked for help and I provided it. I was not aware that bandwidth was an issue for this list.

I'm highlighting your use of the medium for communication, multi-quoting will get your message across better and hold attention better, it's a pragmatic issue I'm pointing out.

Not likely! It will also be useful for you (if you don't want this going on for multiple years more than necessary) to quit selling your wisdom and soul knowledge out. You know probably 500% more than you are aware of at this moment in time.
Thank you so much. You’ve given me hope. Good to hear from someone who knows what I’m going through. 27 serial posts is very impressive lol

Last edited:
Uh yeh you ARE going to lose part of yourself (hence the feelings you are having) Drop the never have meaning or intensity again - not true. LOL.....(sorry) look after them eh? Cut some time out of your dark night and forget the care taking. And said female has an observable "issue" that could need taken care of? (He asks already knowing the answer)
She actually does suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. I think you meant she probably doesn’t have a care issue.

If in one of your calmer moments (maybe just before you fall asleep?) you ponder this with the Universe you'll find out you already know these answers. Uh yeh, you DO know she is lying. Yes on the mixed signals and I would not so modestly offer that is not why your head is a mess (it needs to be right now to get to where the Universe wants you).
I could potentially see her tonight but am in 2 minds? Any suggestions other than trust your soul/heart? Every day I don’t see her, which is most days, it hurts like hell.

Last edited:
I could potentially see her tonight but am in 2 minds? Any suggestions other than trust your soul/heart? Every day I don’t see her, which is most days, it hurts like hell.

No one, as in no one (including me) can truly tell you what to do (a number of opinions on here to the contrary). This will play out the way it is meant to play out and that is largely directed by what each of you are to work on. More than likely you are going to find out that the ONLY answer to your questions is to trust your inner self (soul/heart call it what you will).

Reactions: David Nelson
I'm highlighting your use of the medium for communication, multi-quoting will get your message across better and hold attention better, it's a pragmatic issue I'm pointing out.

So, based on your premise I did a shit poor job in my "presentation"? I lost people's attention? (Both questions are hypotheticals and do not either require or want/need a reply). David thanked me, someone else felt compelled to make a sarcastic comment (based on the number of posts) and I can only assume that feeling confident to make your suggestion you read all of the posts. If this goes the way most of the posts on this list go others will now feel the freedom to attack me (oooops me bad, offer pragmatic suggestions of help). The only real opinion that matters is David's who asked for the assistance and appreciated the effort. I will offer (without being asked) that for anyone else not happy about the number of posts, there is an incredibly easy solution - IGNORE THEM/don't read them. If David asks for a change in the formatting I will take his requests under consideration.

I appreciate your reaching out to me Larry. It definitely helps. I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. No one can understand this until they’ve experienced it. Hope you 2 don’t make an argument out if it. I think both sides meant well.

Reactions: dZpADTLrPmX4c

1. YOU NEED TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO KEEP YOURSELF ON THIS SIDE OF THE GRASS! (Beyond society's premise that is a good thing for you, the Universe thinks that as well). I will also apologize for my poor presentation(s) and losing your attention! For the song.....you actually helped me out this AM - so a very big THANK YOU!!! I most certainly understand the line of "I need your love".......Something that will make sense to you in a ways down the road.......you can't NOT have her love........that can not happen, this is a deal well beyond human frailties, That love isn't EVER going away, ever.............I can't state that strongly enough.

The other line that is *troublesome* is "everyone has to learn"......... NOPE! It is a free will planet and EVERYONE can CHOSE what they do or don't want to do. Including you and her...I would not be counting unhatched eggs just yet on her doing her work. But, it really does not matter....that love CAN NOT GO AWAY.......you have it AND you can CHOSE to do your work.

Another semi-unrelated point is "the work". How many people do you know or read about that died very miserable? (I happen to know a shit ton). If one is as happy as a large proportion want to tell you they are then there is no need to be 100 pounds over weight (taking in to account whatever the food industry is doing to the food), alcohol consumption would decrease dramatically and drug use would not be an issue. Anyone can (and most likely will) offer any and all opinions.........free will planet......how many are walking the walk?

Those who refuse to open their eyes and start working for EVERYONE'S greater good are either going to be doomed or already are.

You may want to start playing around with being voyant. There are a number of ways to "know" things, clairvoyant is the better known and "popular" term but that is not the only way.

Thank you again for your HUGE contribution to my path!!!

I appreciate your reaching out to me Larry. It definitely helps. I’m typing this with tears in my eyes. No one can understand this until they’ve experienced it. Hope you 2 don’t make an argument out if it. I think both sides meant well.

You are very very welcome!! What transpires with me and someone else is my problem, meaning well is one thing and yes they do......

This one is a bit more complicated.......I understand the premise and it is based on "normal" situations (you have been WAY helpful on my path this AM - THANK YOU!) You are not in a normal or mortal situation. What she does or does not *understand* on the human plane you may not ever know and it may not matter (it probably doesn't). Yes, she knows how you feel, again she can't NOT know which is why she wants no part of this - this is beyond overwhelming for someone not ready.

Apologizing.........not necessary.......you did what you felt was right and more than likely what the universe desired. You are where you are for a reason and the Universe may be the only *entity* that knows why. Try and not beat yourself up with regrets......Mine wasn't (nor will it be) the path of no *mistakes* (which may not exist in Universe mode).

lol when the blind lead the blind smh

Reactions: Rit4lin and Enso
someone else felt compelled to make a sarcastic comment
yay I've been called out!
(I think?)

In any case I enjoyed seeing you spam though I don't agree with your premise and wasn't sure why you weren't putting it in a single page. It was interesting.
But in retrospect yes my comment comes off as mocking and I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent.

@David Nelson he's right that only you can make choices for you. That doesn't mean you'll always make right choices, and accepting that is part of the story. It also doesn't mean we can me wanton with our mistakes if the consequences hit others unfairly. There's a balance & timing to everything.

How are you feeling today?

Reactions: Wyote and aeon