Anyone here listen to video game soundtracks? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Anyone here listen to video game soundtracks?

Well, I've got a job to do then :D

I'm going to DL all of these as .flv and convert them to .mp3 and upload them somewhere.

Sweet. Link?

I love the music from: Oblivion, Halo 3, and Fable 2.

Final Fantasy 8 has great music. Reading this made me want to listen to it. I am listening to it now.

I can do it, I just don't have the patience.

And my mp3 player is no good.

name of your converter? upload it to my webspace... I've given you access right?

Got a nice relaxing song from X3: Reunion. (Bought X3: Terran Conflict last week and stumbled into this sector and the song)

[youtube]6apqj6mMujI[/youtube]

He also made a remake of his song here which is also pretty nice.

[youtube]eFqjD8HgmMA[/youtube]

Why has no one mentioned OCRemix?!

The problem with MOST game music is that it's designed to be a loop. Which gets really annoying on its own. OCRemix is a vast archive of game music remixed into something with a beginning and an end. And much of it is very awesomely done!

Check out Final Fantasy, Terranigma, and Earthbound for the games. Check out DarkeSword, Disco Dan, Dale North, AmIEviL, and injury for remixers. There are many more, this is just some of my preferred music. ^_^

I even made a CD full of mp3's from this site covering Final Fantasy, Kirby, Mega Man, Super Dodge Ball, and Terranigma! :D

Don't forget The Wingless, Darangen, The djpretzel himself, and Vigilante.

I posted a couple remixes from OCR on the last page.

[YOUTUBE]6SQ5Lia8eMo[/YOUTUBE]

Fuck guys, you don't know how long I've been looking for this theme, It's GODLY.

I wish it had HQ sound though...
[YOUTUBE]10jrWZRipFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Some of my most beloved favorites are game music.

Don't forget The Wingless, Darangen, The djpretzel himself, and Vigilante.

I posted a couple remixes from OCR on the last page.

Mmm, true! Those are good mixers! And how could I forget djpretzel?! But DarkeSword is still easily my fav. :D

Ever wish you could listen to that old Super Nintendo music whilst on the computer? HERE is just the website for you! It contains pretty much every Super Nintendo game soundtrack (all regions) as well as the required plugins to play them. I've been using this well over 2 years now and it still works a treat... enjoy!

Last edited:
I like the following:

Sukoden soundtracks, Final Fantasy soundtracks and Kingdom hearts soundtracks. they're all amazing.

I've been listening to soundtracks in general ever since I can remember. I particularly enjoy video game soundtracks. Here are some of my favorite soundtracks:

• .Hack games
  • Bioshock
  • Cross Edge
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Disgaea 1, 2, 3
  • Final Fantasy (all soundtracks including remixes)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • God of War 1 & 2
  • Half-Life
  • Half-Life 2 (plus the episodes)
  • Katamari Damacy
  • Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
  • Metal Gear Solid games
  • Nocturne
  • Persona 3: FES
  • Persona 4
  • Pokemon
  • Portal
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
  • Star Ocean 3
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Valkyria Chronicles

Final Fantasy soundtracks all the way. Lunar Star Silver Story was also a good one.

Diablo 2, Starcraft, Devil May Cry.
The Tristram Song from Diablo 2 gets me all tingly i luvess it

I'm listening to the Chrono Trigger soundtrack on YouTube now.

Epic.

I listen to OSTs from various Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden III and Shadow of the Colossus.

Now that someone mentioned it I REALLY liked the music in Sonic Adventure 2. I need to go find that.