Another white male attack: | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Another white male attack:

I would commit suicide if I was even anything like you
Satanism and pedophilia are not a liberal only conspiracy. MY insight is that I don't care who is a Satanist. Satanism mirrors Christianity, Catholicism and others in numerous ways. To include there being a misinterpreted radical side to it. Such as human sacrifice.

Pedophilia is not specific to political ideals. But you already know that which means you are deliberately trying to stir up a hornets nest. The question would be why at that point.

Perhaps it is because of something like what annoys me. All these people in the liberal media suggesting the only reason someone could vote for Trump is if they are deplorable, racist among other things. All the while somehow trying to suggest Hillary was ever a better choice than Trump. Further going on to say no criminal activity was ever proven. Yes annoying, but what can be hoped to be gained by putting salt in wounds.

Or..not.
What Is the misinterpreted and radical form of Satanism?

Why them, specifically?
For whatever reason they seem to statistically hold the point of views that I disagree with. Whereas women and non-white men have a greater likelihood of not being a total douchebag, likely because of their lack of white male privilege.

For whatever reason they seem to statistically hold the point of views that I disagree with. Whereas women and non-white men have a greater likelihood of not being a total douchebag, likely because of their lack of white male privilege.
Do they accept you?

If you vote for people who are doing these things, passing laws to terrorize people of certain religions, forbid same sex marriage, restrict people's rights to contraception, yes...you are supporting bad things, which by virtue makes you a bad person. And I acknowledge democrats (the majority of the party democrats) have done fucked up things. Guess who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton? Me. Guess who thinks Obama has basically just been a republican especially his second term when he approved indefinite detainment of american citizens? Me.
You dont know me. Your vision of conservatives isn't whole. It's skewed. Until you realize that there will be no reasoning with you. I wish you the best of luck and only ask that you find a way to be informed.

What Is the misinterpreted and radical form of Satanism?
I stated one aspect of it already in the same post. Many people believe that human sacrifice is called for and a necessity in Satanism. It is not.

Just an optional extra for the real enthusiast?
Sacrifice in the Satanic bible is called for in many different ways. In general all Satanism is really teaching is that there is nothing wrong with selfishness and endulging. However my knowledge of it is limited. I simply read what amounts to a Satanism for Dummies article. It's surprising how closely it parallels with the Bible absent all the self guilt.

Errr... assuming What I read is accurate.

because he's against all that stuff so for me to accuse him to be what i think of as an awesome person to him is like being called the devil
Because she's smart....she is you have to admit.

Opinions. I can't bring myself to quote the famous opinion quote, but surely everyone knows it.

We lost another state patrol officer and his partner is in the hospital. It happened today. White educated man killed by a punk with a gun.Did this happen because of lack of education? No.

Was telling a friend about this guy that had his own boys steal for him in a certain field of work. My friend told me they all did that. I don't and never did. We all have mostly the same education, but I wasn't smart enough to learn stealing makes you rich. I wasn't smart enough to learn how to act big. I'm conservative for the most part. The way I believe is my own business. People that believe differently? I think it would be like separating the sheep from the goats.

Satanism 101

http://www.oocities.org/athens/rhodes/2711/chap1.html

I would call those who believe in magic...as being radicalized. The ones most likely to perform living sacrifices.

"This Page is an outdated, user-generated website brought to you by an archive.It was mirrored from Geocities at the end of October, 2009.
For any questions concerning this page try to contact the respective author.”

And you say my sources are bunk.

Give me your definition of “magic”, because I don’t think you really have any clue....much less to make a determination that people are radicalized and are more likely to perform living sacrifices - what study was that from?
Oh right...it doesn’t exist.
BS 101

"This Page is an outdated, user-generated website brought to you by an archive.It was mirrored from Geocities at the end of October, 2009.
For any questions concerning this page try to contact the respective author.”

And you say my sources are bunk.

Give me your definition of “magic”, because I don’t think you really have any clue....much less to make a determination that people are radicalized and are more likely to perform living sacrifices - what study was that from?
Oh right...it doesn’t exist.
BS 101
Are you a satanist?

Reactions: Skarekrow