Another white male attack: | INFJ Forum

Another white male attack:

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.

And guess who is going to come in and argue that mother jones or CNN is biased. I wonder if these people could ever reconsider thinking certain sites are biased, instead of making biased statements themselves? Weird how that happens.

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.

And guess who is going to come in and argue that mother jones or CNN is biased. I wonder if these people could ever reconsider thinking certain sites are biased, instead of making biased statements themselves? Weird how that happens.
Exclusively 64%.

Perhaps white men are better shots... spend more time AND MONEY at the shooting range.
:p

I don't care if white men do shootings. We make the rules, we run the world.

tumblr_inline_n47sheJ5Xq1qafrh6.gif

Again, I am not Michelle Obama.
okay look I am sorry for personally attacking you so much you just have to understand it makes me very angry and I don't know what to do so then I just decided to troll you so thats what happened just stating the facts at this point yes in order to cull the rage i did have a drink to take the edge off because i realized i was going spazztastic on you and i realize i could just block you but i just felt really mad :( like. you know? it felt good to just let it out k

well youre married to black gay man and are friends with muslims that makes you a target for guys like that

Why would you use that as an insult, bigot.

Why would you use that as an insult, bigot.
because he's against all that stuff so for me to accuse him to be what i think of as an awesome person to him is like being called the devil

Reactions: Littlelissa
okay look I am sorry for personally attacking you so much you just have to understand it makes me very angry and I don't know what to do so then I just decided to troll you so thats what happened just stating the facts at this point yes in order to cull the rage i did have a drink to take the edge off because i realized i was going spazztastic on you and i realize i could just block you but i just felt really mad :( like. you know? it felt good to just let it out k
You never need to apologise for something you've said to a free-speech advocate.

Reactions: the and CindyLou
because he's against all that stuff so for me to accuse him to be what i think of as an awesome person to him is like being called the devil

Do you think you could be more considerate of minorities and POC's, etc., and try to acknowledge your white privilege? The forum is a safe space, let try to keep it that way, you should be ashamed.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Well of course white males commit more mass shootings. Being more privileged, they have more time and education to consider such things for philosophical and emotional reasons. I think you will find, however, that mass shootings by historically underprivileged races have increased in later years due to increased opportunities for education and employment.

Reactions: just me
Well of course white males commit more mass shootings. Being more privileged, they have more time and education to consider such things for philosophical and emotional reasons. I think you will find, however, that mass shootings by historically underprivileged races have increased in later years due to increased opportunities for education and employment.
Are you saying that mass shootings favour the privileged, because they require careful planning?

Do you think you could be more considerate of minorities and POC's, etc., and try to acknowledge your white privilege? The forum is a safe space, let try to keep it that way, you should be ashamed.
lol coming from you....yeahhh how about no buster

Are you trying to make a case for oppressing minorities? You better reconsider that because I am a protector of the U.S. constitution and would not stand for your poor behavior.

mmmmmm come for me you dirty bird.
Im not even mad at you stop making this about you, the. you alllways do this