Another white male attack: | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Another white male attack:

Im not even mad at you stop making this about you, the. you alllways do this

stop being mad and start tinychatting

Are you trying to take away my guns? Because I'm an angry white man with a closet full of guns and I won't stand for this sort of slander.

Reactions: slant and Skarekrow
Huh.
I heard once that the white population in the US exceeds that of other races. So it would only make sense?

Also you say "Mass shootings" meaning where the crazy person goes on a rampage right? So how many total are they say there have been?

Are you trying to make a case for oppressing minorities? You better reconsider that because I am a protector of the U.S. constitution and would not stand for your poor behavior.
AAAAAAAAAHHH NO!
I'm just saying what the data shows, and trying to dispel any illusion that this data shows that white males are more likely to commit mass shootings merely because they are white males.

I would commit suicide if I was even anything like you
That's really really harsh. Bordering on maliciousness.

Even though I feel as if every liberal should not have a say in the direction a country is taken, I don't hate them. I wish for everyone to be happy. Just not at a cost of others.
Dial it back. Flavus while you may not agree with him, is trying to have discussions so that he can better understand irrational thought processes. I used to do the the same until I learned there simply is no understanding the lack of critical thinking skills. Sometimes a thing simply is.

That's really really harsh. Bordering on maliciousness.

Even though I feel as if every liberal should not have a say in the direction a country is taken, I don't hate them. I wish for everyone to be happy. Just not at a cost of others.
Dial it back. Flavus while you may not agree with him, is trying to have discussions so that he can better understand irrational thought processes. I used to do the the same until I learned there simply is no understanding the lack of critical thinking skills. Sometimes a thing simply is.
I'm of the opinion that repressed hate is worse than expressed hate psychologically. Just imagine the psychological damage it must cause to set oneself up as a paragon of virtue for so long, and then lose.

All the left-wing hate is going to help them clean their cupboards, so that when all the Satanism and pedophilia is gone, they can return to society with some dignity.

Trump's win is a healing time for the left, and it's important that all the bitterness and rage can finally come out.

Drumpf's win is a healing time for the left, and it's important that all the bitterness and rage can finally come out.

I think this idea is what conservatives masturbate to. Oh wait, that was my rage spewing out. Thanks! I feel so relieved. Let me buy you dinner, lover.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think this idea is what conservatives masturbate to. Oh wait, that was my rage spewing out. Thanks! I feel so relieved. Let me buy you dinner, lover.
I'd be lying, if I said I wasn't tempted to commit self-abuse at about 3am on election night.

Reactions: Wyote
Let’s not forget the OK city bombing.

Trump's win is a healing time for the left, and it's important that all the bitterness and rage can finally come out.

Another brilliant mass diagnosis!
Something is coming out all right.

cannotunsee2.gif

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
okay look I am sorry for personally attacking you so much you just have to understand it makes me very angry and I don't know what to do so then I just decided to troll you so thats what happened just stating the facts at this point yes in order to cull the rage i did have a drink to take the edge off because i realized i was going spazztastic on you and i realize i could just block you but i just felt really mad :( like. you know? it felt good to just let it out k
You never need to apologise for something you've said to a free-speech advocate.
okay then i hate you
Is it envy-hate?
I would commit suicide if I was even anything like you
No you wouldn't.

Lol!!! This is comedy gold!!! You guys are cute! <3

Better out than in.

(I always have to repeat myself).

Us simple-minded left-leaners won’t get your point until you start at least 10 more threads with the same -
“Here is my bullshit question...I’ve already made up my mind as to who is right and who is wrong...come and tell me your opinion, you can even back it up with factual evidence...either way, I’ll just mock your beliefs and espouse my own as being super smart, usually in the form of some slight that I think is witty but is just tame enough to not get me in trouble."

Reactions: slant and Skarekrow
Us simple-minded left-leaners won’t get your point until you start at least 10 more threads with the same -
“Here is my bullshit question...I’ve already made up my mind as to who is right and who is wrong...come and tell me your opinion, you can even back it up with factual evidence...either way, I’ll just mock your beliefs and espouse my own as being super smart, usually in the form of some slight that I think is witty but is just tame enough to not get me in trouble."
Creepy.

(You can actually read my mind)