Another (better) Element Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Another (better) Element Test

I know nothing about Magick, but I'm worried about being harmed by my elements. (And by the way, I'm really a high water and a high earth, a medium spirit, and low air and low fire. Your test might be skewed...)

And what about Question 38? Answering No should be the desired response, shouldn't it? I think a reword is necessary...

Whoops! That should read "... but I'm not worried about being harmed by my elements." Wow, don't know how I missed that important little word... The confusion caused by 4 missing characters...

EDIT: Don't worry, VindurNott, I'm certainly not going to try Magick! ;)

Last edited:
Whoops! That should read "... but I'm not worried about being harmed by my elements." Wow, don't know how I missed that important little word... The confusion caused by 4 missing characters...

EDIT: Don't worry, VindurNott, I'm certainly not going to try Magick! ;)
I wasn't expecting you to, but those 3 little letters do change a lot.

16 Air, 13 Fire, 20 Water, 17 Earth and 8 Spirit!

Hmmm. I bet I'd be more spiritual! I don't want an organized religion or a support group. I'm not sure I could answer everything accurately.

Least in Fire

19 Air, 6 Fire, 18 Water, 8 Earth and 17 Spirit!
The Element you are weakest in is fire. Think back to the second section, and all the answers your said No to. These might be some goals for yourself to remedy. To increase your Fire, try focusing your will into specific goals. In order to do this, you could set about a regimen of setting small daily goals, and then acomplish them. They shouldn't be anything big, like world peace, but small goals, like organizing your closet. Don't procrastinate them, and don't do half the job and then stop. by the time you go to bed, you should have the feeling that you accomplished something that day. On a mystic level, you could try surrounding yourself in warmth, and warm colours.

Your Results

22 Air, 21 Fire, 22 Water, 19 Earth and 20 Spirit!
This is how you balance between your elements, the hightest number (0-20) shows what you are strongest in, the lowest your weakest. The goal here is to keep them all balance and as high as possible. You should try working on the lowest first, unless Earth is is below 10, that takes priority! Whatever you answered No on should be fixed (I was slightly dishonest when I said there are no wrong answers, sorry). Due to a technicality, it is physically possible to get higher than a 20 on something, and if you did, you really are that good.

I guess if I improved my diet, I would have at least 20 in everything, whatever that means. Balance is important to me...

14 Air, 14 Fire, 10 Water, 14 Earth and 11 Spirit!

I'm a fire bender. Gonna go work on water bending for a while.

19 Air, 17 Fire, 21 Water, 15 Earth and 11 Spirit!
This is how you balance between your elements, the hightest number (0-20) shows what you are strongest in, the lowest your weakest. The goal here is to keep them all balance and as high as possible. You should try working on the lowest first, unless Earth is is below 10, that takes priority! Whatever you answered No on should be fixed (I was slightly dishonest when I said there are no wrong answers, sorry). Due to a technicality, it is physically possible to get higher than a 20 on something, and if you did, you really are that good.

What is spirit? Like spirituality?

You should make a description of the elements. Or something.

I don't really understand the results..

Last edited:
21 Air, 17 Fire, 20 Water, 11 Earth and 18 Spirit!

12 Air, 10 Fire, 14 Water, 12 Earth and 10 Spirit!

Why are my numbers so low? I blame it on the part with the weird physics!

At least you don't have my numbers 15 Air, 6 Fire, 13 Water, 10 Earth and 4 Spirit. I think this means I'm broken. I had to answer No to 2 or 3 straight sections, everything to do with worship.

Reactions: NeverAmI
15 Air, 11 Fire, 10 Water, 14 Earth and 2 Spirit!

Yeah, I took a break from God.

My Earth score would be lower, but I'm in college so a few were, by default, yes.

21 Air, 9 Fire, 13 Water, 16 Earth and 4 Spirit!

20 Air, 13 Fire, 19 Water, 12 Earth and 18 Spirit!

18 Air, 20 Fire, 16 Water, 14 Earth and 19 Spirit!

Fire>Spirit>Air>Water>Earth..hmm.

19 Air, 19 Fire, 16 Water, 17 Earth and 16 Spirit