Cuddlemaster
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2008
MBTI
iNfj
Enneagram
9w1
Last edited:
18 Air, 11 Fire, 19 Water, 16 Earth and 8 Spirit!

I see you made this quiz, Vindur. Is there an analysis of the results somewhere? I didn't see one. That would definitely make it a better test :)

I suspect my spirit would have been higher if there had been more than 3 options, since I am a fairly spiritual person but don't belong to/practice in a group.

Last edited:
17 Air, 14 Fire, 13 Water, 10 Earth and 10 Spirit

17 Air, 8 Fire, 15 Water, 13 Earth and 11 Spirit

Why is the goal to keep them all in balance? That's about as useful as an INFJ trying to be an ESTP and thereby balancing themselves out. No one is totally complete and self-sufficient in and of themselves. If you balanced everything out you'd have to ignore/burry your strengths and focus totally on your weaknesses, which would lead to a rather unhealthy mental/emotional state. Not to mention the waste of time, energy, the rising stress levels... I've tried to balance myself before, and that led to very ill effects which I'm still overcoming.

PS - Question 38: Are you obsesive or overly lax with your possesions? I answered No to that, but the final analysis suggests that answering No is bad. How is this undesirable?

Last edited:
I'm just wondering what happened to the heart element.

"With your powers combined....!"

20 Air, 16 Fire, 14 Water, 10 Earth and 19 Spirit

Not exactly the best earth-wise, but it's ok. Guess I'm an Air/Spirit baby.

How do you build up each element in yourself? What are some suggestions?

20 Air, 17 Fire, 15 Water, 16 Earth and 20 Spirit!

Air and Spirit... How lovely.

Too much information. Guess I'll never know....

17 Air, 8 Fire, 15 Water, 13 Earth and 11 Spirit

Why is the goal to keep them all in balance? That's about as useful as an INFJ trying to be an ESTP and thereby balancing themselves out. No one is totally complete and self-sufficient in and of themselves. If you balanced everything out you'd have to ignore/burry your strengths and focus totally on your weaknesses, which would lead to a rather unhealthy mental/emotional state. Not to mention the waste of time, energy, the rising stress levels... I've tried to balance myself before, and that led to very ill effects which I'm still overcoming.

PS - Question 38: Are you obsesive or overly lax with your possesions? I answered No to that, but the final analysis suggests that answering No is bad. How is this undesirable?

Excellent point Milon, balance is overrated.

the idea is that if you want to persue some magickal path, all the magickal elements should be balanced so that you have as much control as possible, and if you are SO unbalanced the strongest will pull you apart (kind of like if you only exercise your bicepts, they will start pulling on your arm strong than you tricepts can hold, and therefore, your bicepts will tear your tricpets in two). Achieving balance only matters if you actually care spiritually. If you don't plan on doing anything with any of the elements, then balance would just be a lot of work for nothing. Do what you will.

I know nothing about Magick, but I'm worried about being harmed by my elements. (And by the way, I'm really a high water and a high earth, a medium spirit, and low air and low fire. Your test might be skewed...)

And what about Question 38? Answering No should be the desired response, shouldn't it? I think a reword is necessary...

21 Air, 16 Fire, 15 Water, 17 Earth and 16 Spirit!

Damn, I'm an airhead

12 Air, 10 Fire, 14 Water, 12 Earth and 10 Spirit!

Why are my numbers so low? I blame it on the part with the weird physics!

But at least you're balanced! :lol:

I know nothing about Magick, but I'm worried about being harmed by my elements. (And by the way, I'm really a high water and a high earth, a medium spirit, and low air and low fire. Your test might be skewed...)

And what about Question 38? Answering No should be the desired response, shouldn't it? I think a reword is necessary...
If you don't do anything with magick (which you hopefully won't, since you know nothing about it), then you shouldn't be harmed in anyway. its not like they'll physically pull your body to pieces. The harm would only come if you try to use them for magick. I don't think my test is skewed, could it be your perception of yourself that is?

Question 38 has been fixed

Wow VindurNott, you're very balanced. I also agree with ZenCat, I'd like to see an analysis, I apparently need to work on my Earth.

Compared to other takers

• You scored 21 on Air, higher than 89% of your peers.
  • You scored 19 on Fire, higher than 93% of your peers.
  • You scored 19 on Water, higher than 83% of your peers.
  • You scored 17 on Earth, higher than 78% of your peers.
  • You scored 22 on Spirit, higher than 97% of your peers.