animal spirits | INFJ Forum

animal spirits

Wow, right on, that's pretty cool...

Thanks!

Bah, a shaman told me my spirit animal was an owl. I thought that it was lame. I want to be a cat instead! I actually have a bit of an aversion to owls....

Bah, a shaman told me my spirit animal was an owl. I thought that it was lame. I want to be a cat instead! I actually have a bit of an aversion to owls....

Because most owls are active between dusk and dawn, they are sometimes called 'Night Eagles, or messengers from the dark side. If Grandmother Owl comes and sits nearby, it may indicate a need to peer into the darkness and face our fears. Or, a great mystery that is unfolding will be revealed by looking deeper in to its meaning.
Grandmother Owl is often thought to come to those who need to let go of some part of their life that is no longer needed.
As a guide, the owl teaches us to see and hear past shadows, beyond fear and darkness, though to the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge.

This all falls into the area I was talking about on my advice thread...

This all falls into the area I was talking about on my advice thread...

Heee are you trying to get in *my* head? Out of all the places to go wandering.... Careful, it looks like shimmering oasis, but its a treacherous island filled with nameless howling creatures. Strong wings, piercing dark eyes,and quick sharp claws are the easiest way to identify them. They are sort of like faeries, if faeries swear and fornicate a lot. I don't think ANYONE wants to crawl around in my thoughts but me. Hell, even I don't want to be in my head. I look at it as a sort of indentured servitude.

Sorry I feel like being strange today.

Heee are you trying to get in *my* head? Out of all the places to go wandering.... Careful, it looks like shimmering oasis, but its a treacherous island filled with nameless howling creatures. Strong wings, piercing dark eyes,and quick sharp claws are the easiest way to identify them. They are sort of like faeries, if faeries swear and fornicate a lot. I don't think ANYONE wants to crawl around in my thoughts but me. Hell, even I don't want to be in my head. I look at it as a sort of indentured servitude.

Sorry I feel like being strange today.
Harpy?

People have more then one animal spirit around them.

I don't remember the placement of mine, I have it written down somewhere though.

[QUOTE=N

I have no idea what my spirit anaimal would be.. but some people have guessed ar a mouse or a rabbit...

It's interesting though ^^

[QUOTE=N