Addicted to You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Addicted to You

Someone who is outgoing but a little shy, or unsure.
Guys who tilt their heads slightly while speaking and don't make direct eye contact -it's cute :D

I adore a quick wit that isn't cruel or arrogant, but has a bit of a playful edge to it. A guy who can engage me in a bit of witty repartee and actually doesn't have any of my references or jokes 'going over his head' (or his jokes/references going over my head) is as good as gold in my eyes. Essentially, nothing turns me on more than an intellectual match. That's the basis of phenomenal chemistry, in my eyes.

And I do like chemistry.

I can also get behind the ladies who mentioned liking certain accents. I have to admit, I find some British and Australian accents incredibly attractive.

Reactions: cocobean
Wasn't smoking considered a sign of seduction. Much like your avatar, with the female exposing the inside of her wrist. I meet this girl who was fascinated with the forms smoke takes as it glides through the air, magical was what she called it. I can't say I'm attracted to the smell of cigarette smoke, however I love the smell of smoke of burning wood from a bonfire or anything along those lines and how it drenches your clothes in an almost primal scent.

The smell of burning wood makes me feel in touch with nature, like the smell of salt water after going for dive, or dirt under your fingernails, working under the heavy sun, and wiping sweat from your forehead, it reminds me im still alive.

Alcohol. I don't like drinking myself but if I can smell alcohol on a guy I tend to want him immediately. This is something that I've noticed about myself since I was about 18 or so. I don't even know what it is. I like the smell of it and I like when I can taste it on their mouth.

Intoxicating...err sorry couldnt help it.

Also love a really nice voice too... gentle, sensitive. I think if you were exposed to music at an early age (like myself and another poster above), you're more likely to be attracted to those with nice voices.

Yes a great voice is a total turn on. I don't know about gentle and sensitive but deep and masculine are irresistable in my book. Accents can be nice but aren't a hook for me.

Is there something about the opposite gender, a trait (physical or mental) that draws you to them? Is there something, one thing, about a man/woman that makes them irrisistable?

Not really, to be honest. I can resist most anyone...

I suppose if there were a quality I can't ignore, it would be someone that really needs my help. But I'm old enough now to realize such a situation can have no romance in it. It doesn't end well if it does.

I'm a guy so maybe it just works different for me. I doesn't matter who I might be attracted to and what that reason might be. As a normal guy, we just have to learn to be accepting towards a wide variety of women if we want any chance of dating one. As long as our counterpart has a quality or two which attracts us, there's something to begin the relationship with.

So I guess you're asking about peculiar turn-ons that you wouldn't normally think a person would have?

Mine is a woman who is smarter than me, and shows me that for what they have in brains, they don't lack in wisdom.

Foreign accents (with exceptions.)

Which exceptions? Like German and Russian?

Personally, I never liked the French accent, although a lot of men find it erotic. I like the English accent. And nice legs. Nice legs could kill me on the spot.

Is there something about the opposite gender, a trait (physical or mental) that draws you to them? Is there something, one thing, about a man/woman that makes them irrisistable?

For me, it's men that reek of the bittersweet after-smell of a cigarette. (I've already expressed my fondness of chainsmokers in a sperate thread of mine) While a man is smoking, I'm going to step back a few feet, but when he's done he'd better give me a call because I just love that addicting scent of a late smoke. It's makes me feel dizzy and happy and OH GOD! If you smoke, watch out because I'll follow you like a lost puppy.

I find tallness to be attractive though it is not a must. I just like
how safe I feel with someone much larger than myself. A man
who understands my sexuality is something that I cannot get
enough of. Dealing with my emotional demands is in and of itself
incredibly arousing. I feel so appreciative to be given the time
and understanding. A smile with eye wrinkles will always leave me
feeling woozy and whispered sentiments leave me the same.
I like a man that can express his barbarity and knows how to
get his demands met. Someone who has mastered the art of
conversation, listens well, expresses one's self well, and is,
most importantly, intelligent.

I couldn't care less about gender, but...
Radiance. Not happiness per se, but joy and warm wisdom. Content, perhaps?
People whose every movement shines with it, arcing out to touch everything around them.
I will follow these gifted individuals to the end of the earth and beyond if I have to.

(Sorry for changing the subject, I didn't use any of the OP's parameters)

Reactions: grt$5vb