Addicted to You | INFJ Forum

Addicted to You

Aug 5, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Is there something about the opposite gender, a trait (physical or mental) that draws you to them? Is there something, one thing, about a man/woman that makes them irrisistable?

For me, it's men that reek of the bittersweet after-smell of a cigarette. (I've already expressed my fondness of chainsmokers in a sperate thread of mine) While a man is smoking, I'm going to step back a few feet, but when he's done he'd better give me a call because I just love that addicting scent of a late smoke. It's makes me feel dizzy and happy and OH GOD! If you smoke, watch out because I'll follow you like a lost puppy.

Reactions: Gaze
Good body scent. I can accept perfumes, but gimme natural body musk that smells good for me and my DNA will follow you like vengeful spirits. If you happened to have a good-looking face......*smiles*

I used the word musk, but I tend to hover around 'powdery', 'sweet' body scents rather than musky scents, albeit it's not a definite.

Is there something about the opposite gender, a trait (physical or mental) that draws you to them? Is there something, one thing, about a man/woman that makes them irrisistable?

For me, it's men that reek of the bittersweet after-smell of a cigarette. (I've already expressed my fondness of chainsmokers in a sperate thread of mine) While a man is smoking, I'm going to step back a few feet, but when he's done he'd better give me a call because I just love that addicting scent of a late smoke. It's makes me feel dizzy and happy and OH GOD! If you smoke, watch out because I'll follow you like a lost puppy.

Really, cigarettes? That's interesting. :D I'm allergic to cigarette smoke so it's the exact opposite for me. :p

Physical:
A Square Face/Jaw:m200:
Voice, especially accents:mlove2:
Nice teeth/goofy smile :)

Mental:
Big Heart/Generosity/Kindness
Interest in Government: Law/Politics/History/Civil Service (Police/detective, etc) - the whole justice thing appeals to me^^
Interest in Science: Self-explanatory^^
Sticks up for Others
Caring

Alcohol. I don't like drinking myself but if I can smell alcohol on a guy I tend to want him immediately. This is something that I've noticed about myself since I was about 18 or so. I don't even know what it is. I like the smell of it and I like when I can taste it on their mouth.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Really, cigarettes? That's interesting.

I know it's kind of wierd and I don't completly understand it myself, but I just love that it makes my head spin. I don't like the actual smoke, but I like that lingering scent that seeps into a guy's clothes and skin.

I hate cigarette smoke, I hate the smell and the side-effects but... I know what you mean. It's probably because a lot of my close family and childhood memories revolve around smokers that I get a certain kind of feeling when I smell that odor on a person too. It goes beyond any sort of logic though. There's just something about my olfactory system that seizes control of my entire body, to the point where I even stop speaking mid-sentence when I smell a certain child-hood odor... especially one that my brain can't identify by I just know.

On the more logical aspect... I'm a sucker for glasses. Not contact lenses, but good old fashioned glasses.

Voice.
I've said this before on my blog, but I'm a sucker for a nice voice.
I don't even know how to describe the voices I am attracted to but I am picky. I always tell people if I like their voice or not and they are always taken aback. They say its not something people comment on lol. Anyway, I like accents! Especially the Irish and Scottish accents but the Australian accent is growing on me.
Other things I like that ties into voice are the sound of a persons laugh and if they can sing xD. If a guy has a nice laugh, I tend to laugh as well XD! So infectious.
As for singing, my family is quite musical so I've grown up around people who can sing (I can't really sing lol D: ) so I guess it's something I've always liked. I have always wanted someone to sing for me xD.
I'm tired so this post looks weird xD. Apologies.

Voice.
, but I'm a sucker for a nice voice.

me too. . I recetnly fell in love with someone because of their voice. . (well partially anyway)

I have a thing for accents, but who doesn't?

I had huge crushes on guys with British, australian, and French accents. Everything the Brit said was sounded so cocky but factual or important. Everything the Australian said sounded so laid back but sexy, and everything the French said sounded romantic . . . just because of the accent.

Of course, these are stereotypes, :D

Lol, this is a good thread! :D

[MENTION=4504]CONSTANTLY_THINKING[/MENTION] I have the cigarette thing too, though I don't smoke, or like to be around smoke. I don't want my house or belongings to reek of cig. smoke, either, but on a MAN.... lookout!

Also, Axe body wash, Curve, or Tommy cologne, and Old Spice deodorant. I have to resist the urge to follow men whose scent grabs me at the grocery store. Sometimes I just smell all the body washes, or sleep w/ magazine cologne sample pages under my pillow, lol. :) I also used to wear men's cologne, and use their body wash in my early twenties, just because they smell so much better than us, ladies!

yeah, the person I was dating had a nice scent. It helped.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Mmm... give me a man with eyes like diamond facets and I'm his.

I like my men very tall, and at least a little bit athletic..also, a protective type of personality.
Something about someone gazing down at me, long arms around me sheltering me from the world...*squirm*

Oh, and it helps if they smell nice and/or like tasty booze. *sheepish smile*

Reactions: 894tt3h9 and Gaze
I like my men very tall, and at least a little bit athletic..also, a protective type of personality.
Something about someone gazing down at me, long arms around me sheltering me from the world...*squirm*

Oh, and it helps if they smell nice and/or like tasty booze. *sheepish smile*

I knew I couldn't be alone in the alcohol thing!

I agree with [MENTION=4164]cocobean[/MENTION]. A good voice can be a really big turn on. Now for me I personally am a sucker for eyes. I like big and expressive eyes. When I look into a woman’s eyes I want to get lost there and see there smile not just on their lips but also in the eyes. I also think dancing is one of the most beautiful things in the world. The movements and the way some women can move their body is just amazingly sexy.

Physical:
Eyes
Hair- I love long hair.
Shorter than me- Not very difficult I am pretty tall
A good laugh and smile
Feminine and gentle voice
Good dancer

Personality:
shy and quiet
Love the outdoors
Don’t need to do something all the time, sometimes it is just enough to sit at home watching a movie and making dinner together
Interests in something: Like art, politics, religion, etc… something they have a love in whether they are with me or not.
Is a dork and doesn’t mind baby talking and just not being serious all the time.

For me it has always been that certain "gleam" in a guy's eye. Some kinda spark that lets me know they Think and have a bit of a devilish sense of humor. Irresistable to me. I just want to know what they are thinking.

Last edited:
Genuine kindness, that usually does it for me.

Yeah, what @AUM said... plus wicked humor, & smarty pants. :)