10 things not to do on a date | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

10 things not to do on a date

God..
That is disgusting.

I went to High School with a guy whose girlfriend sucked on his tongue so hard she busted a vein in his tongue.. He had to go to the hospital.

That is really gross. My first kiss was gross, and there wasn't even tongue. I had to discreetly wipe my face on his shirt. YUCK.

Golly, who is teaching people to kiss like leeches this days? I want to know, so I can sick ninjas on them.

Yumiii! I LOVE your profile picture!!!

I second this.

This makes me hurt in my special moments place.

Ha! Clever way to put it.

What do you personally consider 'more exciting' (realistic examples please)?

Interesting places to take your date (imo)

Firefly! I'm not sure how common this type of place is, but if you girl is artsy she will love it. Basically, you go pick out some pottery, and you get to paint it. It takes 2 weeks to process and get back to the painters, though, so I wouldn't suggest this for a first date unless you are just that cocky.

Bike trails (ouch, bitter nostalgia!)

Take a shower before the date, or at least the same day of the date and use deodorant. B.O tends to be a mood-killer.

Maybe it seems old fashion, but if the guy offers to pay for something (or everything) try not to shoot him down.

Also if he opens/holds doors for you, don't say "I can open doors too"

l
Well, I was hoping for someone to suggest something better. Personally I could say roller coasters to be something exciting or bungi jumping but I doubt not too many ladies like to do such thing. I might be wrong though, it's just a general observation.

Museums are awesome.

Maybe it seems old fashion, but if the guy offers to pay for something (or everything) try not to shoot him down.

*Writes down in notepad*

I am so cynical and moody at times, that it is possible that I would say this. I like being spoiled but I'm also uncomfortable with it.

Museums are good.

*Writes down in notepad*

I am so cynical and moody at times, that it is possible that I would say this. I like being spoiled but I'm also uncomfortable with it.

Museums are good.
Especially if it's a first date. If he offers to do such things and you refuse, he might get the suspicion that you have no interest in him (of course if you don't, these are things to do)

Agree. As time goes by, we appreciate these niceties. I think we should enjoy them.