10 things not to do on a date | INFJ Forum

10 things not to do on a date

AUM

The Romantic Scientist
Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
4w5
From my personal philosophy, for a guy, these are the things you shouldn't do on a "serious" first date.

1.) Don't Fall asleep while girl is talking, regardless of how boring her conversations are.

2.) Never tell your date about how you feel the first time you're going out. Girl will leave and will not turn back.

3.) When making out, make sure your tongue stays in your mouth. You still don't know what such girl will do to it. ( Horrible experience)

4.) Don't go for the boobie on your first date, be gentle.

5.) Movie and dinner gets old, do something more exciting.

6.) Smile. You don't want to be called an unemotional, unhearted bastard ever again.

7.) DO NOT get drunk on the first date and don't let your date get drunk either. Cardinal sin

8.) Don't shower your date with compliments, they already know that a guy will tell them that.

9.) Regardless of how nervous you are, don't let it screw up the evening.

10.) Be honest at the end of your date on how likely you're going to be in moving along in the relationship. Don't make promises you're not going to keep.

Some of these things were done from dates to me and some from me to them. If you guys and gals have more things to add, please do so.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I wanna know what some chick did to your tongue?

This is cute.

Now I want to know the things you would hate most to happen on a date with you.

Do you want to answer here, or should I meander to the interview thread?

I wanna know what some chick did to your tongue?
:m083: Have you ever had a slurpee?

This is cute.

Now I want to know the things you would hate most to happen on a date with you.

Do you want to answer here, or should I meander to the interview thread?

I'm pretty tolerant and flexible on the dates I've been, one thing I try to avoid and hate are those awkward silent moments because it either means two things: the girl is bored as hell or she is waiting for me to make a move on her. So yeah, many people say that silence is golden but I say that it's far from the truth sometimes lol

God..
That is disgusting.

I went to High School with a guy whose girlfriend sucked on his tongue so hard she busted a vein in his tongue.. He had to go to the hospital.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
God..
That is disgusting.

I went to High School with a guy whose girlfriend sucked on his tongue so hard she busted a vein in his tongue.. He had to go to the hospital.

That is just revolting. God. -__-

Hmm... Well, it's good to compliment your date. Tell her she looks nice or say something about her eyes. We're suckers for that. :) Ask questions and listen to what she has to say. Smiling is definitely a good thing. I can't stand it when I'm talking to someone and they show no emotion or sign that they're even listening to me. They might as well be a wall.

I bet he didn't make out with her again.

And some general dating tips:

1. Do not try to stick your fingers into a girls nose or ears. It's not funny.

2. For gods sake, do not pick your own nose either! Not only is it gross but I'll cringe if you then try to touch me. Yargh

3. Do not tell a girl her arse is big. Or if you do, add something else to the comment to make it sound complimentary, don't just leave it at that.

4. Do not leer at and comment on the scantily clad women you may pass by.

5. Just don't talk about strippers.

icon8.gif

God..
That is disgusting.

lol, that really must have hurt.

Hmm... Well, it's good to compliment your date. Tell her she looks nice or say something about her eyes. We're suckers for that. :) Ask questions and listen to what she has to say. Smiling is definitely a good thing. I can't stand it when I'm talking to someone and they show no emotion or sign that they're even listening to me. They might as well be a wall.

I must agree with you on the second part of your suggestion, back in my puberty years I wasn't too much in smiling and I was practically a wall. Now I smile and it has helped quite a lot with my relationships;)

What do you personally consider 'more exciting' (realistic examples please)?

I'd like to know too:m201:

Well, I was hoping for someone to suggest something better. Personally I could say roller coasters to be something exciting or bungi jumping but I doubt not too many ladies like to do such thing. I might be wrong though, it's just a general observation.

And some general dating tips:

1. Do not try to stick your fingers into a girls nose or ears. It's not funny.

2. For gods sake, do not pick your own nose either! Not only is it gross but I'll cringe if you then try to touch me. Yargh

3. Do not tell a girl her arse is big. Or if you do, add something else to the comment to make it sound complimentary, don't just leave it at that.

4. Do not leer at and comment on the scantily clad women you may pass by.

5. Just don't talk about strippers.

icon8.gif

Just one observation: Why would someone stick their fingers on someone else's noses? I might just try that just for the sake of it.

Don’t ask “Can I kiss you?” at the end of the first date.
Don’t stare creepishly at your date at the movies.
Don’t lie.

Can't add much except:

1) Do not speak in one long endless monologue.