Your Political Compass | INFJ Forum

Your Political Compass

Which Quadrant do you fall into? (do not answer until you have taken the quiz)

• INFJ: Top-Left (red)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ: Top-Right (Blue)

• INFJ: Bottom-Right (Purple)

• nonINFJ: Top-Left (red)

• Total voters

IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
ETA: Use this page from now on, tis muuuuuuch better:

http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=8766

I know I created a thread on this many many months ago, but I feel it would be a nice time to dig this up again.

www.politicalcompass.org/test

I find this test to be pretty good at giving an overall picture to where you are at politically (keep in mind this is mostly based on the amercian system). I have heard arguments that the test is bais, but I do not see it being very bias. Some of the conservitive questions are a little irrelevent in my opinion, but there is a trend with the ideology and those patterns. Out of the ones I have seen, this tends to be the most reliable. We did a satistical study of this test when I was in AP Gov't & Polt. my senior year of highschool, and it did come out to be pretty accurate.

So post your score and stuff, and discuss if you think it fits or not, or anything else you'd like to add!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

pcgraphpng.php

Results:

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Left/Right: -3.90

screencapturexw.png

Yup, this seems to fit me. An interesting pattern I have noticed is that I tend to actually get along with conservitives far more then far left liberals, hmm...

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36

pcgraphpng.php

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67

pcgraphpng.php

seems to be a trend!

The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

pcgraphpng.php

maybe I am a zealot...

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.51

pcgraphpng.php

The PC test tends to be biased to the lower left.

I agree with this. Which is odd because I find the questions to be rather neutral. Maybe they just need to reset the scale or something.

I agree with this. Which is odd because I find the questions to be rather neutral. Maybe they just need to reset the scale or something.
I kinda got the feeling from the test that if you didn't answer in the lower left for a majority of the questions that you were a bad person.

I kinda got the feeling from the test that if you didn't answer in the lower left for a majority of the questions that you were a bad person.

See when I was in highschool I thought this, and I sort of still do in a way. Nevertheless, we had a minority of people we collected data on that ended up in the top right quadrant, so it certainly is not unheard of. And those people were rather reasonable/nice. I was quite surprized by their results actually.

See when I was in highschool I thought this, and I sort of still do in a way. Nevertheless, we had a minority of people we collected data on that ended up in the top right quadrant, so it certainly is not unheard of. And those people were rather reasonable/nice. I was quite surprized by their results actually.
I'm sure they are nice/reasonable, I just felt the questions were really slanted in a way that would paint them in a negative light.

I'm sure they are nice/reasonable, I just felt the questions were really slanted in a way that would paint them in a negative light.

Yes, this I agree with. I think there is another quiz out there that is similar to this, and I actually wanted to use that one first, but for the life of me I can't think of the name of it right now. if I do I will add it in to this one and data can be compared.

Some of the questions are just stupid. For example, the one arguing whether or not it is more important to keep unemployment down versus inflation is ludicrous to anyone with an a basic level of understanding of economics. The more you lower unemployement, the higher inflation will become, the higher you push unemployement the lower inflation will become. You would only value lower inflation if you had a lot of capital and wanted to keep the job market competitive and you would only value lower unemployment if you were likely to be looking for a job. The question does more to distinguish between laborers and small business owners than between people with different political affiliations.

pcgraphpng.php
Who's gonna be the next Dalai Lama :panda:
Economic Left/Right: -7.75 --- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.21
axeswithnames.gif
internationalchart.gif

Last edited:
ENFP, you're even more radical than I am :p