Your Last Meal... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your Last Meal...

Fuck me I'm hungry.

a scientifically mega engineered pill with all of the flavors in the world, all strictly vegan.

Chirashizushi and self-serve frozen yogurt in peanut butter, cookies and cream, original tart, and cheesecake flavors.

All the worlds food. Then he would have to wait until I ate it all. Which would be never!

muwhahaha!

Reactions: 54192&#cmy and Faye
Time is a concept, reality is perception. Death is a personification of a force.
That could take an instant in reality, but nearly an infinite time to you.

Time is a concept, reality is perception. Death is a personification of a force.
That could take an instant in reality, but nearly an infinite time to you.

Reality is spacetime. Death is a human distinction that we make as we observe particular changes in spacetime.

I don't see how we can seperate our perception of reality from reality, as it is impossible to separate space from time. Time is simply the modification of space.

Death by chocolate

-A bunch of greesy chinese food from China House and Super China Buffet,
white tea searved in a cup holding a little tea pot
-good steak with steak sauce, prime rib with homade barbeque sauce,high quality spargel burned a bit lightly salted, coca cola mixed with lychee juice
-seedles watermelon, dark chocolate convered pinaple, chocolate covered straberries, all fruits carved in a decorative viatnamese fashion dried figs,chocolate, unsalted and honey roasted peanuts, anise cookies, biscotti, cotton candy
...a bit of peppermint oil

Boiled chicken pieces, salad: chives, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, garlic, onions.

High protein. Low carb. I will live forever.

Nothing, I'd have no use for courtesy gestures at this point. I don't want time to dwell on it.

Banana Chips
Has all the major food groups, high glycemic carbohydrates, trans-fats and whatever nasty chemical is being leached by the plastic packaging. There was asbestos in our community pipes for years. My work involves known carcinogens. Practically everyone in my family dies from cancer. Who am I kidding? I will too. I'll eat whatever I please. I'm hungry. What's next?

Seared albacore over rice with ponzu and wasabi on the side, a medium-rare london broil and a broccoli tomato salad with the cheap dressing I like. Oh, and a hot carafe of the best sake in the house.

A hot vienese coffee with two pastries: a walnut custard strudel; and a strawberry flan.

Add a pipe loaded with Holger Dansk tobacco for the post-desert.

I would like to add warm apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I think I might just try to eat as much as I could now that I think about it. lol

Human flesh - it's not like I would live to regret it, would I?

Tuna, because that's what I'm eating now and it's delish!