Your Last Meal... | INFJ Forum

Your Last Meal...

Pecan pie, lobster, crabcakes, chocolate turtles, nutty banana bread, shrimp cocktail, a whole bunch of Turkish food, extra hazelnut, pistachio ice cream.

You know, just everything that i'm allergic to. :m105: Might as well go out with a bang. Or anaphylactic shock.

Reactions: Gaze
Drinks
1999 Marist Merlot.
Iced Tea - Earl Grey.

Meal
Peninsula Pizza Mediterranean Pizza.
Shai Gar Sanga (Consists of sun dried tomatoes, chicken breast, avocado, camembert, beetroot, lettuce, pineapple, alfalfa, pepperoni, on toasted panini bread)
Roast Rabbit with crunchy roast potatoes, roast pumpkin, beetroot.
Plum marinated Lamb Shanks, and quail legs over brown rice with garlic, ginger flavoured sweet potato.
Pigs hearts stuffed with breadcrumbs, grapes, cherries, rum and cinnamon. Marinated in merlot.
Kangaroo Brains saut

Reactions: Rowan Tree
Lobster, king crab legs, drawn butter, lemon, clam chowder, french fries, and soda.

I am still thinking. I know I would want one steak from Wolf Lodge, And some of their fries. They are awesome. A Nelson after dark keg of beer. I would also offer death a drink it's the polite thing to do. Also a pizza from Thors. I like Canadian bacon and pineapple from there. It's in Canada so is the beer . For dessert I will take my Moms apple pie with a scoop of ice cream.
Life can be lived in the moment I think choosing those moments is the hard part.

I'll admit whole-heartedly that I'd be demanding an item off every classic fast food joint's menu.

Even Canada's poutine. :m054:

Pancakes!!!!!

Drinks
1999 Marist Merlot.
Iced Tea - Earl Grey.

Meal
Shai Gar Sanga (Consists of sun dried tomatoes, chicken breast, avocado, camembert, beetroot, lettuce, pineapple, alfalfa, pepperoni, on toasted panini bread)
Plum marinated Lamb Shanks, and quail legs over brown rice with garlic, ginger flavoured sweet potato.
Pigs hearts stuffed with breadcrumbs, grapes, cherries, rum and cinnamon. Marinated in merlot.
Kangaroo Brains saut

Vagina

Pad Thai noodles prepared CRAZY spicey, perhaps with a bunch of saucy sushi on the side, and then sweet rice and custard for dessert!

Last edited:
Just a couple of bits of sushi and mango pudding, and i'd be happy ^^

Continuing the theme from Sithious and Hinsoog...

A jar of Nutella. Rubbed all over a hot girl.

Sounds pretty good, despite the creeperishness :B

Okay, I'll change the menu then.

Drinks
1999 Marist Merlot.
Iced Tea - Earl Grey.

Meal
Kangaroo Brains saut