Your EQ | INFJ Forum

Your EQ

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Raccoon Love, Dec 8, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
More threads by Raccoon Love
  1. Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyoureqquiz/

Your EQ is 133

You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges.
    You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others.

While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up.
    But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

2. IndigoSensor

IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp

Personally, I do not like these emotional IQ tests. Simply because this something extremely hard to quantify. When answering these questions, there would often be a totally different way to how I would approach something. It is highly situation dependent, and there is often no tride and true right or wrong way to do something. Emotional intelligence can be seen in someone by observing then, not by a test like this. Not to mention, the questions on here that would be interpreted as "wrong" seem kind of demeaning to you as a person if you were to answer it. At least this test doesn't contain those "situation questions" that frusterate me, because there would be countless ways to approach something, and many are often fusions of those responses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Isis

Isis Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your EQ is 113

You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
    Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.

You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.
    You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.

4. VH

VH Variable Hybrid

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    NFJedi
    Enneagram:
    268 sx/so
    This would match up with me being Ni dominant, Fe secondary. I'm better at pattern recognition type tests (usually score around 145 IQ) than emotional intelligence tests.

However, I did notice a clear bias toward Fe behaviors and processes over Fi behaviors and processes in this test, almost to the point where it seemed as if this was an FeQ test...

Your EQ is 133

You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges.
    You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others.

While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up.
    But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. yumiii

yumiii Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFJ
    Enneagram:
    2w1
    Your EQ is 147

-- I agree with IndigoSensor with this one. It's difficult to answer these type of questions when the actions that I really do are often situation-dependent.

6. Wyote

Wyote Dad of the Ded
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    Meh. I've always had high EQ.

Your EQ is 167

Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.
    You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.

You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.
    In general, you are successful, capable, together person. You get what you want out of life.

7. Satya

Satya C'est la vie
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INXP
    Your EQ is 73

You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.

You're quite moody, and sometimes you find yourself feeling upset without knowing what really caused it.
    Your emotions can overtake you at times, and you do tend to become preoccupied with your negative thoughts.

Remember that your emotions don't have to rule your life, and take it easy when you deal with other people.
    The world is a difficult enough place - no need to make life any harder for yourself!

:m187:

8. sassafras

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Your EQ is 87
    You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.

You're quite moody, and sometimes you find yourself feeling upset without knowing what really caused it.
    Your emotions can overtake you at times, and you do tend to become preoccupied with your negative thoughts.

Remember that your emotions don't have to rule your life, and take it easy when you deal with other people.
    The world is a difficult enough place - no need to make life any harder for yourself!

This just PROVES this test is bogus. I have PLENTY of EQ, Thanksverymuch.

yumiii likes this.
  9. Satya

Satya C'est la vie
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INXP
    ROFL!

You don't get to complain. You are still higher than me.

If I take the test picking the answers that I feel are right versus what I actually tend to do in my day to day life, then I get 187. I would say that indicates I don't lack emotional intelligence so much as emotional maturity.

10. OP
    Raccoon Love

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    lmao, I was expecting a score lower than yours actually..I get depressed way to easily..This test is FLAWED!!xD

11. Solongo

Solongo Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ all day
    Your EQ is 113

You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
    Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.

You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.

12. Solar Empath

Solar Empath Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your EQ is 133

13. Roger

Roger ...

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENFP
    Enneagram:
    -
    Your EQ is 153

Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.
    You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.

You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.
    In general, you are successful, capable, together person. You get what you want out of life.

:D

14. dneecey

dneecey I am who I am.

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    Your EQ is 140

15. Puck

Puck Perilous Pixie
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Hey Ho
    Enneagram:
    flibble
    Your EQ is 972

... according to the emotional intelligence test for single cell life forms

16. Stellar Affinity

Stellar Affinity Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Your EQ is 127

Hmm, okay lol.

17. acd

acd Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    9w8 sp/sx
    Meh.
    That seems pretty off.. I would think a description about someone having a high emotional intelligence wouldn't think of someone as a loser--but would consider a myriad of reasons why said person may be difficult...
    Oh well. Just a blog things test.

I got 107 score.. Average.

18. Top cat

Top cat Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    ?
    Your EQ is 153

19. enfp can be shy

enfp can be shy people vs the bad people?
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    enfp
    Enneagram:
    -
    I don't remember if I have tried an EQ test before. It was interesting.

Your EQ is 180
    [​IMG]

Heh, some people call the very same properties with other, not so kind words. ^^

20. dark_angel

dark_angel Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your EQ is 140