Your EQ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your EQ

Your EQ is 147

You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges.
You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others.

While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up.
But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

---

I found the result a bit surprising. :md:

Why does this thing essentially equate EQ with optimism? That seems pretty stupid.

i think optimism allows people to be more adaptive and to bounce back more quickly from difficult experiences. i don't think it means being unrealistic, just that you might be able to hold more positive perspectives on a situation or its possible outcomes than someone who is less optimistic.

Your EQ is 133
You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

You are warm and open. Even when life gets you down, you're unafraid of the world and its challenges.
You are comfortable with who you are. And you accept your weaknesses - as well as the weaknesses of others.

While you are quite stable, you don't respond perfectly to every bad situation that comes up.
But you have enough emotional intelligence to know when you need a course correction.

Your EQ is 173

Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

Seriously though, your whole "Don't Worry, Be Happy" philosophy is really what defines emotional intelligence.
You're warm, open, and very optimistic. You know how to act appropriately, even if you don't feel like it.

You are a good communicator, and you have little difficulty with personal relationships - even when you're dealing with difficult people.
In general, you are successful, capable, together person. You get what you want out of life.

---

Ha! As if!

Does anyone think clearly when angry and upset? :noidea:

cheers,
Ian

I'm not even going to bother posting mine.

This is another stupid test that effectively gives you a random score

Utter nonsense

Last edited:
I got half way through this quiz and gave up in utter distress because all of the options for all of the questions reflected the exact opposite of what i would do or feel.... which is basically nothing... >.>

Okay... i finished it and got 127... i still think it was complete crap. They only had one question in the entire quiz that was even remotely close to what i would have preferred to answer.

Last edited:
Your EQ is 80

You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.

You're quite moody, and sometimes you find yourself feeling upset without knowing what really caused it.
Your emotions can overtake you at times, and you do tend to become preoccupied with your negative thoughts.

Remember that your emotions don't have to rule your life, and take it easy when you deal with other people.
The world is a difficult enough place - no need to make life any harder for yourself!

:(

Is that actually an accurate description of you chaz?

Well lets just say I knew it wasn't going to be high.

What exactly does a higher or lower score indicate? o_O

What exactly does a higher or lower score indicate? o_O

A low score is like throwing a dice and getting a 1

A high score is like throwing a dice and getting a 6

Reactions: Bird
This is another stupid test that effectively gives you a random score

Utter nonsense

It isn't random whatsoever. Questions have a point score - get a result, go back, change your answer, note the change in score. It is consistent across the questions.

Whether the test is sensical or not is up to the perceiver. That said, the score is not random at all.

cheers,
Ian

It isn't random whatsoever. Questions have a point score - get a result, go back, change your answer, note the change in score. It is consistent across the questions.

Whether the test is sensical or not is up to the perceiver. That said, the score is not random at all.

cheers,
Ian

I didn't mean literally random. your score isn't based on your real eq so in terms of that. It's random.

It's like asking someone how many times they yawned today and them telling you it's seven because that's how many cups of tea they've had. There is obviously a system but as it isn't really related to eq. It's effectively random

Your EQ is 127

eq-5.gif

You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.

You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.
You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.

I pretty much got 127 by default. I mean, seriously, who is going to call up all their friends to talk about a problem he/she's got with a best friend? And what's up with being a new experience junky being related to EQ? I tested the thing and pretty much nailed the system (got a score of 20), so I'm pretty sure I know how it works.

Also, I needed about 20 option C's.