Your best virtue quiz! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your best virtue quiz!

Passion

Hot! Passion is your greatest virtue

4466731055964812032.jpeg

Passion is an intense emotion that compels feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything, and that often requires action. Get that? Requires action. It's very likely you submit to your deepest needs and live life with a flair few others achieve, but many envy. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your passion runs deepest.

Passionate types: artists, writers, composers, athletes, and heroine addicts.

YOUR VIRTUES

60% Compassion
33% Intelligence
50% Humility
56% Honesty
13% Discipline
29% Courage
67% Passion

1256239656778675926.jpeg

Honesty is the human quality of communicating and acting truthfully. This includes listening, and any action in the human repertoire

I don't know what it is about that woman in the picture of "Honesty", but she doesn't inspire much honesty from me. I'd want to lie, and run away.

Courage

Courage is your greatest virtue.
1265607317800161853.jpeg

Courage, also known as bravery, will and fortitude, is the ability to confront fear, pain, risk, danger, and all that. "Physical courage" is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, or threat of death, while "moral courage" is the courage to act awesome in the face of opposition, shame, or discouragement. And you? You are remarkable. You demonstrate courage on all fronts. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your courage runs deepest.
Courageous famous people: Genghis Khan, The Last Starfighter, Martin Luther King, Jr.
Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.
YOUR VIRTUES
50% Compassion
44% Intelligence
63% Humility
44% Honesty
25% Discipline
71% Courage
42% Passion

44% intelligence? Screw you test. I'm freaking brilliant. I do have more heart than brains though. I'm not really afraid of anything, if I think about it. Not tangible stuff like spiders or snakes or anything.

I don't know what it is about that woman in the picture of "Honesty", but she doesn't inspire much honesty from me. I'd want to lie, and run away.

TBH, I don't think you'd change your tune much if we put that pic of Rambo down as honesty. Except maybe needing a change of shorts.

I completely agree! Even the guy in the picture is intimidated by her. It looks likes he's thinking, "Maybe I should just lie, and run away." :)

60% Compassion
22% Intelligence
50% Humility
44% Honesty
63% Discipline
29% Courage
17% Passion

80% Compassion
22% Intelligence
88% Humility
44% Honesty
13% Discipline
29% Courage
33% Passion

40% Compassion
56% Intelligence
25% Humility
56% Honesty
50% Discipline
14% Courage
25% Passion

Honesty

Honesty is your greatest virtue.
1256239656778675926.jpeg

Honesty is the human quality of communicating and acting truthfully. This includes listening, and any action in the human repertoire

Courage

1265607317800161853.jpeg

Courage, also known as bravery, will and fortitude, is the ability to confront fear, pain, risk, danger, and all that. "Physical courage" is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, or threat of death, while "moral courage" is the courage to act awesome in the face of opposition, shame, or discouragement. And you? You are remarkable. You demonstrate courage on all fronts. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your courage runs deepest.
Courageous famous people: Genghis Khan, The Last Starfighter, Martin Luther King, Jr.
Your raw relative scores follow. 0% is low, and 100% is perfect, nearly impossible. Note that I pitted the virtues against each other, so in some way these are relative scores. It's impossible to score high on all of them, and a low score on one is just relatively low compared to the other virtues.
YOUR VIRTUES
40% Compassion
44% Intelligence
25% Humility
33% Honesty
13% Discipline
57% Courage
42% Passion

What really? Ok then

So here is the quiz.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-best-thing-about-you-test

:m034:

8393292364985041788.jpg

Discipline is the act of enduring that which you don't dig ("the shit"), even though you could be doing something else more fun, because the shit is better for you in the long run. And you? You are remarkable. You can endure a lot of the shit, sometimes self-imposed. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your discipline runs deepest.

Discipline is the key to success. In the picture above, the climber is finally having fun and unwinding, after a life of preparation.

Disciplined famous people: Ghandi, Jesus, Hitler

Last edited:
Passion
Hot! Passion is your greatest virtue

Passion is an intense emotion that compels feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for anything, and that often requires action. Get that? Requires action. It's very likely you submit to your deepest needs and live life with a flair few others achieve, but many envy. All 7 virtues are a part of you, but your passion runs deepest.
Passionate types: artists, writers, composers, athletes, and heroine addicts.
YOUR VIRTUES
40% Compassion
56% Intelligence
25% Humility
56% Honesty
13% Discipline
29% Courage
67% Passion

Honesty.

40% Compassion

44% Intelligence

38% Humility

56% Honesty

0% Discipline

29% Courage

42% Passion

And, by the looks of it, staying a non smoker will be a challenge for me.
:smokin:

Last edited:
O h w h a t e v e r

Courage

1265607317800161853.jpeg

YOUR VIRTUES

20% Compassion

44% Intelligence

38% Humility

56% Honesty

38% Discipline

57% Courage

42% Passion

Um... WRONG. That is on the list of my weakest virtues.