You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

I don't remember dates or names or uh...I dunno, my memory is terrible. But I do remember little ambiguous things like a hesitation that seems out of place, and those things eat at me until my curiosity can be fulfilled XD

[MENTION=4717]subwayrider[/MENTION] Is it wrong for me to be attracted to the creepy ones? :m053:

Only if it's not wrong for me to be attracted to the skanky ones :D

Reactions: eloquent_leo
...you want people to be childish but only if they're mature enough.

...you tell the voices to stop talking to themselves, it makes them look crazy.

...you add 1 + 1, you come up with a symmetrical design.

...you've been told by different teachers that you "color outside the lines" and "are always coloring within them."

Reactions: jyrffw54
You know what you know without being able to explain or even understand how you know it. You are the proverbial sponge soaking up impressions. You rightly feel that most people would not understand you if you revealed your innermost self, and you are right.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScotchandBoots
lol. as a corollary to the above, the first words out of your mouth when asked about something complicated are along the lines of "it's hard to explain..."

...but you try anyway, because how can you leave their question unanswered like that!

You have frequent and strong hunches about people.

You know humans, as a species, are doomed, but still feel like you want to save them.

You switch back and forth between reference points so easily it's hard to establish what your own opinion really is.

When you have a high need for praise/approval but feel undeserving once you get it.

Sorry for reviving this, but it's an awesome thread.
I've read through a lot of this, and I can't believe how accurate most of it is--down to the details.

... you find yourself talking to the sky, and wondering where the waves of sound of your voice are going, and what butterfly effect you're setting off by speaking. The sky is pretty, though, still. Nice clouds. Why don't more people admire them?

You know youre an INFJ when you willingly present neck for slashing because you care more about the person fucking you over then your own personal safety and you make that a conscious choice.

when you see more potential in the lives of your friends and family than they see in themselves, and no matter how much you push them to reach their true potential they just DON'T "get" it. How frustrating!

you feel sad even when you're happy.

you try and try, but can't understand yourself.

you get very sad over hypothetical situations occurring in your mind.

Interesting.

Martyrdom appears to be a theme.

Reactions: grt$5vb
This thread seems IXFP-ish on many points.

THAT BEING SAID

you know you're infj when you know what Obama is going to say before he does.

Ok ok, I hacked the teleprompter. But still...

when you know the true heros dont get the girl at the end of the day