You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

Walking away brings great relief x

When you wish you could erase some of your memories to get rid of the constant guilt you're feeling

.... Oh wait.

Without flinching you choose authenticity over popularity.

Reactions: ScotchandBoots
You keep pretending you didn't even know. You let them to have hatred against you, but you don't harshly seek for vengeance, for that's not necessary to do so. You just simply turn yourself away. Sometimes, you can easily forgive. But the bonds won't restore completely.

"Acceptance is an act of forgeting one's mistake, Reconcilation is an act of embracing each other's hope."

Last edited:
The conversations you have maintain the same focus whoever you are with. I can distrust until I know the other has this same value base.

- When you are eating a double pounder cheese burger with sauce dripping from your mouth in one hand and wanking off in the other while looking at a fine pair of biggums on the side walk as you sit in your truck.
- When you say hurrah every time you see an injun/arab/homosexual/ etceteraw eteceteraw.
- You like to sing out of tune and really badly johnny rebel songs about the good ol' days.
- When you prefer to klan to the clan.
- When your farts smell so foul that not even satan himself could have made such a disgusting smell yet you love it.
- when your penis is all small and button like but it still works just fine
- you hate geeks and other nancy boys with their girly talk like the post above

Yes, sir you know you are an infj then.

You keep pretending you didn't even know. You let them to have hatred against you, but you don't harshly seek for vengeance, for that's not necessary to do so. You just simply turn yourself away. Sometimes, you can easily forgive. But the bonds won't restore completely.

"Acceptance is an act of forgeting one's mistake, Reconcilation is an act of embracing each other's hope."

Cyan and yellow on a white background? ARE YOU TRYING TO BLIND ME?!

Last edited:
- When you are eating a double pounder cheese burger with sauce dripping from your mouth in one hand and wanking off in the other while looking at a fine pair of biggums on the side walk as you sit in your truck.
- When you say hurrah every time you see an injun/arab/homosexual/ etceteraw eteceteraw.
- You like to sing out of tune and really badly johnny rebel songs about the good ol' days.
- When you prefer to klan to the clan.
- When your farts smell so foul that not even satan himself could have made such a disgusting smell yet you love it.
- when your penis is all small and button like but it still works just fine
- you hate geeks and other nancy boys with their girly talk like the post above

Yes, sir you know you are an infj then.

You're freakin' me out.

When you take an mbti test for fun having never heard of mbti before, read the results and the description of an INFJ and think "I wonder what nonsense this will be. I'd say it's just like that... wait a second....... How did they know that?!".

..You often know what's ultimately going to happen in people's relationships but hold your tongue more often than not. Better to let them learn for themselves.

..Some of the people you relate to most are fictional.

..You see the potential in others just as vividly as their current state, and often feel an urge to help them unite the two.

..You've been called (either seriously or jokingly) a ''psychologist'' or ''counselor'' more than once by different people at different times.

..You are very eloquent and poetic in your head, but when required to speak you fumble for words.

..You rehearse conversations, have mental monologues and conduct imaginary banters in imaginary situations. But when the time comes, it just never comes out right.

..There have been moments in your life you had wished that conversations were carried out on paper instead of verbally, because you'd be able to express yourself much more adequately that way (maybe an introvert thing?)

..You can detect others' true emotions in the smallest and most unseen of gestures.

..Everything flows and drips into itself, in an endless, interconnected current. And it can be overwhelming.

..You have 'righteous rage'.

..Sometimes you feel out of place in the present, like you were meant to have lived in another, more archaic era.

..You often felt removed from others your own age when you were younger, because most of the time all they seemed to see and talk about was the temporary and superficial, but the only things you really wanted to talk about were the timeless and meaningful.

..You take a moment to contemplate the above and then realize that in a lot of ways that hasn't really changed as you've gotten older.

..You're kind of a metaphorical ocean. Haha.

That was fab!

The connection between thought life, intuition and communication was especially insightful. I have only developed this through my work as my natural state is exactly as you explain. Through work I can lead complex meetings etc but never fully relax into it and well, I consider it a HUGE burden. Sometimes I go to the ladies afterwards, look in the mirror and think, 'wtf'. It drains me.

Still, I have learned to do it.

I want nothing more than to be a hermit now though and interact with the world only on occasion. I have concluded my initial apprehensions which lay at the foundation of my communication issues were correct; it really is all too pointless.

Reactions: Grey Wolf
... you can dissect feelings, with feelings x

When ur like a chameleon: switchy

When you're the specialest and prettiest snowflake in the universe and no 1 understands u