You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

UGH YES I HATE SMALL TALK! Like when people ask me questions like "what are you doing?"(when they can clearly see what I'm doing" or "what are you studying for?" (I'm studying leave me alone) I wish it was more interesting!

Why is it INFJ can talk about anything that happened in the past and sound totally awesome?

UGH YES I HATE SMALL TALK! Like when people ask me questions like "what are you doing?"(when they can clearly see what I'm doing" or "what are you studying for?" (I'm studying leave me alone) I wish it was more interesting!

Is that what is small talk? I call that being apprehensive or posturing by putting little in and expecting lots out. Such a speaker is too conscientious to take guesses and kills the entropy of any conversation having the possibility of discovery. People like that put up emotional barriers and create a meta game of ideals.

Last edited:
According to socionics, you know you're an INFJ when you're a gold digga.

l0l JK before all of you kill me.

:shocked:

...When you watch things to get emotionally invested in it - to feel empowered or to cry over it just because you feel like it...

Someone tells you to sit down and stop over thinking things because you are so obsessed with understanding yourself and over analyze yourself into the sun.

I guess that could apply to INTP's as well.

When you care so much about your favorite people but they don't seem to care as much about you.

Reactions: rawr
When you care so much about your favorite people but they don't seem to care as much about you.

Friend of mine told me many years ago to stop expecting other people to act or think like I do. ^^^^^Think this is part of our personality joined with a lacking somewhere else.

When you wonder about all the mistypes after learning Socionics.

Also, when you gather years of social data and generate plans on how to act based on that data, you are likely INFJ.

Why is it INFJ can talk about anything that happened in the past and sound totally awesome?

Is that what is small talk? I call that being apprehensive or posturing by putting little in and expecting lots out. Such a speaker is too conscientious to take guesses and kills the entropy of any conversation having the possibility of discovery. People like that put up emotional barriers and create a meta game of ideals.

Ah well it's an example of small talk(from my family). I also hate actual small talk such as "how's it going?" "So how's your family?" Because they don't actually care most of the time -_- they're just being 'polite'. Maybe I've just been awkward so long that I'm accustomed to it, but I would rather stand in Awkard silence and think or find something to relate about or such, than make awful small talk

Ah well it's an example of small talk(from my family). I also hate actual small talk such as "how's it going?" "So how's your family?" Because they don't actually care most of the time -_- they're just being 'polite'. Maybe I've just been awkward so long that I'm accustomed to it, but I would rather stand in Awkard silence and think or find something to relate about or such, than make awful small talk

Have you met an ENFP? They make an entire game out of small talk, it is a bit more eloquent. I can't really imagine an INFJ and ENFP conversation. But I will tell you this don't even bother with an intimate relationship. They are like dating a mime and are probably the origin of the word friend zone. Just go to any nontraditional place and look for someone trying to improve something. Like the middle of a forest, a maintenance closet, some place after closing hours. And you sort of get that twilight zone feeling vibe like its a setup. Maybe you were not supposed to see this person, maybe someone is watching you. That's an ENFP!

Last edited:
You know you're an infj when you start getting older and you're still an infj.

you know you're an infj. you just know. you're definitely not anything else.

Until that doubt comes back, and you need a month to get over it.