You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

that's INFP

thats-the-point-jpg.16985

Last edited:
Things are getting serious with your significant other and you want to open up your ALL OF THE THINGS to them but are terrified they won’t understand you like most of the people in your life.

So, instead you try to sabotage yourself knowing well they couldn’t possibly love you for who you are by saying things like, “I chew on my nail clippings when I’m alone.”

You know you’re in it for life when your significant other’s reply is, “Me too” and proceeds to elaborate on their own weird habits while your heart is doing happy backflips.

They won’t know about that feeling you had until weeks or months later, if at all.

Unrelated: As a child, to console someone over trauma, hard times, or death, you use a phrase like ‘Granma is the moon, and Granpa is the sun. No matter where you are or what time it is, they’re always watching over you.' And it works.

Reactions: ScotchandBoots
You don't understand the purpose of some jokes.. (jokes dont need to serve a purpose) and at times, define a point when there should be no joking.. yet this can make you feel ridiculous and silly... because you are that serious..

You think you have a solution for the injustice and oppression in the world, then get depressed realizing how bad things are.

I'm wondering if being constantly horny is an INFJ thing? I have been hiding it lately; taking sleeping tablets, dressing in my usual style but not being overly sexual with my husband.

He is about to burst... LOL. Should have done this earlier x

[MENTION=12050]TooShyToSay[/MENTION]

No, he is an ES type. The protective, uber faithful, traditional, know all type x

ESFJs sound pretty awesome.

Yes but you have to let them look after you, which can be hard. Especially when he is not so aware some of his 'wanting to look after' is a bit controlling. He would never harm me, ever but can get on my nerves as it is all a bit too 'needy' sometimes, without enough action.. but he knows when to leave me alone so it works.

I probably sound like a brat, lol.

Really, I just want more sex to be happening, like yesterday. It's like a weird role reversal between us.

Oh, my woes x

when you let others win the game but ultimately you still conquer the war.

when you took a step back for everyone else, but always get what you want in the end.

...you think too much and you feel too much. You would think one would be enough but apparently this territory comes with too much of both.

Getting drunk... even that is a reflective process. Tried to get drunk earlier but ended up going to sleep. Still, at least I figured out the most efficient next move x

You get half way through your point and you realize your audience is lost, because you went on an emblematic tangent that makes perfect sense but sounds insane.

And that's when you forget where you were even going with said emblematic tangent and your whole point vanishes from your own awareness - cue awkward, blank stare.... hold.... hold... and.... go despondent sigh and mumbled apology! I joke, but it's really not funny :m142:

When you experience yourself and the world while at the same time watching yourself experience yourself and the world from a tiny little room in your own head... Like you're your very own zoo...