You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

You know you are an infj when you are not an earth soul but a starseed...

Reactions: Free
When you are busy painting a room while , in your head, you are having a huge argument with a coworker the way it should have gone down and you are actually saying all the things to her the way you truly wanted to but didn't because you hate confrontation. It feels so good to get it all out even if it is only in your head.

When you are the only one in the room who contemplates the psychological root causing the motives of the group dynamic and then attempt to show everyone this dynamic with long winded conversation. Meanwhile, everyone finding me borish and pretensious, while I find it finally having an intetesting topic. And I dont even realize oops got carried away again in deep areas people dont usually make an everyday pondering brainstorm..

You get upset by things no one else is even aware happened. Your pseudo friends (not the real ones) don't understand you, but somehow manage to both admire and resent you. You get tired of being misunderstood so much.
'Is it just me who has to make the effort here', - 'oh yes apparently it is, seeing as I'm the only one aware of what's actually going on'

Friend: Shares something personal about themselves to me.

Me: Listens, intense stare, unemotional and expressionless.

Friend: (Thinks and gives you the look that says...) - "I surprised you, didn't I?"

Me: (Thinks) - "Thanks for confirming something I already know." (Goes back to intense face and friendly smiles)

All the time!!! :tearsofjoy:

You know you are an INFJ when you tripped on the stairs at uni three times in one week and have a bruise on your left kneecap.

Fucken stairs...

You live in your head, filled with inner chatter and blurry images which you try to solve in order to find the keys to the universal truths about everything.

I also drink coffee, repost memes and poop

When you need to leave home for work and you are aimlessly walking around the house looking for something you need to take with you...

The problem is 0% of your awareness is actually in the present situation and is instead in deep contemplation about something someone said to you a week ago.

Once you snap out of this trance like state, you realise you have visited every room in your house at least 5 times.

When you need to leave home for work and you are aimlessly walking around the house looking for something you need to take with you...

The problem is 0% of your awareness is actually in the present situation and is instead in deep contemplation about something someone said to you a week ago.

Once you snap out of this trance like state, you realise you have visited every room in your house at least 5 times.
Thank you! I end up doing that a lot when I'm home alone (Luckily I don't do that when I'm not alone.) Never understood why.

Reactions: wiredandwound
When you keep trying to understand and help everyone around you, and only end up hating yourself for failing (out of no fault of your own) and wasting the effort.