You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

I have a funny story...

All the males in my family are bald, so it was no surprise to me that I too would lose my hair. Last year, I had a gift card for Amazon and no clue what I should do with it. I hadn't thought of anything I wanted or needed but I had this gift card, so I bought some rogaine Just to see if it really worked. I received a notification telling me my package has been delivered, but when I got home from work there was no package. Two or three days went by when I found the package by my front door with a note that said, "I didn't realize this box wasn't ours so I opened it. Good luck!" Holy crap. I was super embarrassed. I have no idea which person in my area thinks I'm actively fighting my balding-ness, but they know me! Btw, it didn't work. :(

If that happened to me I'd #$%^&* sell my house and move away!

It also reminds me of the time a huge box of sex toys got delivered to my husband's old job, even though it was addressed for someone down the street. Hahahaha!

If that happened to me I'd #$%^&* sell my house and move away
Lololo! I considered it!

It also reminds me of the time a huge box of sex toys got delivered to my husband's old job, even though it was addressed for someone down the street. Hahahaha

Wow! Hahahahahah!!!!!! Did he personally deliver it to them?

If that happened to me I'd #$%^&* sell my house and move away!

It also reminds me of the time a huge box of sex toys got delivered to my husband's old job, even though it was addressed for someone down the street. Hahahaha!

That reminds me of this mailer prank:

85817934.jpg

at-t-wi-fi-5-49-pm-pranks-on-demand-enjoy-sending-hilarious-and-embarrassing-32542955.png

None of you better piss me off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You gullible fool.

Lol

I knew someone was going to accuse my man of lying. Nope. No reason to lie to me. We aren't like that. Plus, his coworker went ape shit and kept the giant, squishy ass. It was hilarious.

None of you better piss me off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm guessing that's another INFJ paradox--being kind and compassionate to most people but able to dish out a heaping helping of karma to those who truly deserve it.

Reminds me of a prank a friend and I almost pulled. My friend was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension (a disease that affects the arteries between the lungs and the heart). She was the only woman I knew who was ever prescribed Viagara. The purpose was to open up the blood vessels--it works in all parts of the body--but she didn't feel any side benefits. She was, however, left with many empty blister packs branded with the Viagara logo. We considered leaving them desk of one of our colleagues, a guy known for having a long list of co-workers he'd slept with.

We never went through with it, but the idea was just so tempting.

I'm guessing that's another INFJ paradox--being kind and compassionate to most people but able to dish out a heaping helping of karma to those who truly deserve it.

Reminds me of a prank a friend and I almost pulled. My friend was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension (a disease that affects the arteries between the lungs and the heart). She was the only woman I knew who was ever prescribed Viagara. The purpose was to open up the blood vessels--it works in all parts of the body--but she didn't feel any side benefits. She was, however, left with many empty blister packs branded with the Viagara logo. We considered leaving them desk of one of our colleagues, a guy known for having a long list of co-workers he'd slept with.

We never went through with it, but the idea was just so tempting.

Well... I'm not INFJ, but it's nice to see that saints have horns too :smirk:

so then, what is your mbti? curious.. Also I want to be your friend cuz you seem freakin awesome and all that

D'awww. I'll happily be your friend, but get ready for some serious disillusionment.

Current consensus is ENFP.