Yet Another Donald Trump Thread | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Yet Another Donald Trump Thread

Please don't be alarmed by the statement. He wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem and has shown a ton of overt and outright support for Israel and the Jewish people. He has a Jewish stepson, Ivanka and her husband are Jewish, his grandkids are raised in Jewish schools. He's clearly not an anti-semite.

Unless someone wants to explain to me how being pro-jewish and an anti-semite might work

See, this confuses me.

The far right (Trumps sponsors) have historically been anti-Israel.

So this supposed 180 doesn't make sense to me.. Especially when taking into account US, UK and Russian relations.

Unless he's playing a major WIFOM.

The Neo Liberal "protesters" are highly organised , most likely backed by Soros and Clinton.

Reactions: Skarekrow
You liberals need to stop crying and actually start listening. You have no clue what is actually happening because you cant disengage yourself from the liberal media news that has decided Trump is to be hated with no reprieve all because he had the audacity to win the Presidency.
Be still, be quiet. Retrieve your minds.

(Translation)
"You liberals are crybabies and don’t listen, you are totally ignorant and you cannot think for yourselves, unless you agree with me.
All you listen to is fake news, and you aren’t giving Trump the respect he deserves for winning the unpopular vote.
Stop acting like children and shut up...pull your heads out of your ass and don’t think for yourself even though I just told you that you cannot listen or think for yourself”

giphy.gif

You be still...you quiet/retrieve your own mind.
Don’t try and tell other people what to do or what they can or can’t think.
People have the right to disagree with the BS that flaps out of Trump’s orange hole.
Your continuous assertion that all liberals are retarded ignorant morons and YOU have it all figured out is getting really old and frankly a bit sad at this point.
All Trump has done is appoint a bunch of old white men (minus what? two people?) who want to legislate religious doctrine and supersede the media that points out his constant lies.
The phrase “Alternative Facts” should say it all.
His “plans” for this country are good for people who are rich...that’s about it.
I just can’t wait until all the social programs are gutted or privatized...and I really hope we go back to letting the insurance companies and hospitals fuck us over without any consumer protections.
If you are so patriotic then why aren’t you serving your country in some way instead of complaining about people peacefully protesting or being involved in other actions - which is a right in our Constitution.
No one here has offered support to those who have been violent in their protesting...so don’t lump everyone together unless you want people to lump you in with the KKK and other white nationalist Steve Bannon ties.
His tax plan...and you can go and fact check me all you want - raises taxes on the most poor, all while giving huge breaks to the rich.
If you think he is going to “drain the swamp” with the current crew he has now, then to quote you from above - “You have no clue."

Last edited:
Please don't be alarmed by the statement. He wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem and has shown a ton of overt and outright support for Israel and the Jewish people. He has a Jewish stepson, Ivanka and her husband are Jewish, his grandkids are raised in Jewish schools. He's clearly not an anti-semite.

Unless someone wants to explain to me how being pro-jewish and an anti-semite might work

I'm very aware of President Trumps Jewish relations and I never called him an anti Semite. I don't believe for a moment that he is, or that he had time to personally write all of the announcements given.

It does seem an astonishing omission though doesn't it? It's never happened before to my knowledge. I am not Jewish, and have no Jewish family or relatives, so I'm not emotionally connected in any way. It could though have been cleared up easily with an explanation or apology. For his spokesman to say that "everyone" suffered through the holocaust seems a very lack lustre response.

@Eventhorizon I have read about Mr Bannon a little. He comes across as a very calculated in my view. A very curious person whose ascent now seems rather rapid. I don't watch CNN or American main stream media, but I'm a big fan of Leonard Susskind as a physicist.

Trust me I'm not in "fear" of Trump I think there's been an over reaction, in that he's just one person, and America has a widely admired constitution of checks and balances. As your news is a commercial industry that seeks ratings it's inevitable to me, that outlets sensationalize events if that brings more viewers.

There have been protests here about him, but you'll be happy to know I'm not at them and neither is anyone I know. That will only happen if interferes with soccer, or manhandles The Queen on his visit. I'd guess he's unlikely to do either ;)

I'm very aware of President Trumps Jewish relations and I never called him an anti Semite. I don't believe for a moment that he is, or that he had time to personally write all of the announcements given.

It does seem an astonishing omission though doesn't it? It's never happened before to my knowledge. I am not Jewish, and have no Jewish family or relatives, so I'm not emotionally connected in any way. It could though have been cleared up easily with an explanation or apology. For his spokesman to say that "everyone" suffered through the holocaust seems a very lack lustre response.

@Eventhorizon I have read about Mr Bannon a little. He comes across as a very calculated in my view. A very curious person whose ascent now seems rather rapid. I don't watch CNN or American main stream media, but I'm a big fan of Leonard Susskind as a physicist.

Trust me I'm not in "fear" of Trump I think there's been an over reaction, in that he's just one person, and America has a widely admired constitution of checks and balances. As your news is a commercial industry that seeks ratings it's inevitable to me, that outlets sensationalize events if that brings more viewers.

There have been protests here about him, but you'll be happy to know I'm not at them and neither is anyone I know. That will only happen if interferes with soccer, or manhandles The Queen on his visit. I'd guess he's unlikely to do either ;)
If you go back to my posts on Bannon you will see all I have said is take the time to learn about him and do not accept what others say as fact or truth. I had never heard of Bannon until this election but as I began to read a bit about him and listen to his speeches (YouTube is great sometimes) he makes a lot of sense. Also what he says if true...we are all in for the biggest reality check the world has ever known soon.
@James .... since when has the right been anti Israel? Conservatives support Israel while liberals seem to care less about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: James
spicer 7.jpg

spicer 8.jpg

You liberals need to stop crying and actually start listening. You have no clue what is actually happening because you cant disengage yourself from the liberal media news that has decided Trump is to be hated with no reprieve all because he had the audacity to win the Presidency.
Be still, be quiet. Retrieve your minds.

*cries harder just to annoy you*

What are you doing on this site? This is an INFJ forum. What do you think this place is, and what are you doing here? You are going to encounter people here who are sympathetic to the emotional lives of people who are suffering. We are INFJ type people, this is the way we are wired. We aren't delusional; this is the way we are, and you can't make us change. You seem continually unable to contain your disgust about the way we are. Here in this post you are personally attacking our minds and our ability to think and reason, in a way that has nothing to do with responding to any political issue at hand. If you can't understand, respect, and appreciate that people here have different thoughts to you, I think you should go away from this site, and join a different forum where people will be more similar to you.

What are you doing on this site? This is an INFJ forum. What do you think this place is, and what are you doing here? You are going to encounter people here who are sympathetic to the emotional lives of people who are suffering. We are INFJ type people, this is the way we are wired. We aren't delusional; this is the way we are, and you can't make us change. You seem continually unable to contain your disgust about the way we are. Here in this post you are personally attacking our minds and our ability to think and reason, in a way that has nothing to do with responding to any political issue at hand. If you can't understand, respect, and appreciate that people here have different thoughts to you, I think you should go away from this site, and join a different forum where people will be more similar to you.

*crying intensely into your shoulder*
INFJs emote...it’s what we do...if it annoys or disgusts someone here then there is some kind of serious disconnect or cognitive dissonance.
Frankly the lack of empathy for anyone that doesn’t directly effect his/her life consistently shown by some here is disheartening.
Also...the title of “liberal” is not the same here in the US as it is in the UK and elsewhere.
It certainly shouldn’t be confused with Neo-liberalism which is the opposite of what liberal “Progressives” are.
Finally...anyone who shits on the views of other people constantly while providing zero proof...and I mean constantly, has some serious anger/insecurity issues that a professional should diagnose and treat imho.
If you wish to present evidential proof and links other than Faux News or Breitbart (Steve Bannon’s propaganda machine), then present your proof instead of just saying it’s false news or it’s untrue...really?
Then show the proof!
Proof!
Prove what you say is true...because I can give plenty of links to prove a point I try to make...why is it so hard to reciprocate?
Proof which never materializes...all while empty shit-talking about how ignorant/misinformed whiney crybabies people are.
Seriously...if INFJs are so annoying and stupid to people (or even just some of us here) then keep your holier-than-thou attitude and your blatant arrogance to yourself, or go to another forum where there are plenty of echo chambers to choose from.
If everyone else is always wrong and you think you are always right - you should rethink how you relate to people and your life.
I feel like I’m in 5th grade with this childish shit.
(I guess I’ll eat my words when the Civil War breaks out and Obama retakes the White House in a political coup and takes all the guns away to give to the Muslim refugees so they can take over and impose Sharia Law.)
((LMAO))

Last edited:
"The liberal media" "The conservative media" you are all watching the same show guys.
When people say this I don't know what they mean. Can you elaborate?

It's all the same media. what don't you understand about that?
Nice.
You are suggesting the goal is the same I think. Or am I wrong? See I dont know because you have not elaborated.

Capture.JPG

I guess I’ll eat my words when the Civil War breaks out and Obama retakes the White House in a political coup and takes all the guns away to give to the Muslim refugees so they can take over and impose Sharia Law.)
((LMAO))

And all the time the "gingers" are laughing, as they slowly take over govt, corporations, legal apparatus, everything. In plain site.

Trump is almost a ginger. He masquerades as "strawberry blonde" but to my eye ? Almost ginger.

Just saying. ;)

And all the time the "gingers" are laughing, as they slowly take over govt, corporations, legal apparatus, everything. In plain site.

Trump is almost a ginger. He masquerades as "strawberry blonde" but to my eye ? Almost ginger.

Just saying. ;)

Gingers-Have-no-soul-meme-61058.jpg

So as a Ginger incognito this may be the ONE time he is being honest about himself.

Gingers-Have-no-soul-meme-61058.jpg

So as a Ginger incognito this may be the ONE time he is being honest about himself.

I'm derailing (shock) but one of my close neighbors is a mega ginger. Nice guy, Lovely family. Every time he goes out in daylight, I have to resist the urge to run out and offer him sunblock. Lol.

I'd have to wear sunglasses tho, as the reflection and gingerness would be overwhelming. I shouldn't have said anything. I was joking about it at work once, and forgot my manger was red haired. She was unimpressed...

Oh well. The derailing train was late. It happens.. :)

No no no. ......
No.
I have nothing against infjs. I have found the infj presence on this world to be agreeable.
I just don't like liberals. Liberals are attempting to destroy society at every turn.