Yet Another Donald Trump Thread | INFJ Forum

Yet Another Donald Trump Thread

invisible

On Holiday
Sep 30, 2009
Avalon Archipelago
MBTI
none
This is an additional Donald Trump related thread for forum members to post things related to Donald Trump and his activities, and all of the events and activities and ideas surrounding him and his activities.

With its fuzzy scope, this thread will contribute an additional facet to the rich variety of Donald Trump threads currently available on the forum. There has not yet previously been a Donald Trump thread proposing to be "Yet Another Donald Trump Thread", therefore this thread has been created to address this gap in the available range of Donald Trump threads that are already existing.

This thread may also function to capture unspecified or off-topic overflow from other threads related to Donald Trump.

It is recommended that forum members should contribute to this thread on Donald Trump, in order to ensure that there is sufficient discussion about Donald Trump on this forum.

Thank you very much for your attention, and please enjoy this new thread about anything related to Donald Trump.

Who do you think will be President in 2032 after Trump and Pence?
Trump - Pence- 2024. Pence - Trump 2032

Thank you for this thread, Invisible. Ever since Donald Trump left World Wrestling Entertainment after shaving Vince McMahon’s head in the “Loser Has His Head Shaved” match, I have found solace in visiting this and other INTJ political forums, mainly hoping to read more about patriotic and uplifting stories about Donald Trump. Frankly, however, I have been dismayed by the recent dearth of Donald Trump threads. I have found comfort in burning incense under my Donald Trump poster in which he is wrapped in an American flag toga, riding/straddling a battleship while simultaneously groping someone and harpooning a beluga whale. However, I believe that this thread will truly fill the Donald Trump-shaped hole in my heart.

Last edited:
Inaugral news watching...pictures?

I have "free" tickets for sale...not.

I couldn't believe a gal tried SELLING 4 tickets to the free inauguration. She only wanted $1800 for all four but would take $1000 for two. Geeish!

***smacks self in forehead, thinks I'm selling the wrong free stuff!

Thank you for this thread, Invisible. Ever since Donald Trump left World Wrestling Entertainment after shaving Jim McMahon’s head in the “Loser Has His Head Shaved” match, I have found solace in visiting this and other INTJ political forums, mainly hoping to read more about patriotic and uplifting stories about Donald Trump. Frankly, however, I have been dismayed by the recent dearth of Donald Trump threads. I have found comfort in burning incense under my Donald Trump poster in which he is wrapped in an American flag toga, riding/straddling a battleship while simultaneously groping someone and harpooning a beluga whale. However, I believe that this thread will truly fill the Donald Trump-shaped hole in my heart.

Oops... I think I just fell in love with you a little bit. Haha, this is kind of awkward.

Who do you think will be President in 2032 after Trump and Pence?
Trump - Pence- 2024. Pence - Trump 2032

No way! You can't turn right and expect to go straight while others turn left and go straight. People change.

2qsxpgn.jpg

I love the way that Jon's hand is drawn on the penultimate panel. Gorgeous, and so eloquent!

I don't want anyone to think I support or agree with Trump on anything, but given my innate, almost superhuman capacity to upset women, he has taken some of the "heat" off me, lol. It seems "The Donald's" ability to do that is now reaching global proportions. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38700123

I read that he is due to meet our Prime Minister soon. My advice Donald if you're reading this is do not try to grab her lady parts. She is not well known for having a sense of humor. She makes Hilary Clinton look "fun and easy going".

Oops... I think I just fell in love with you a little bit. Haha, this is kind of awkward.

Thanks, Invisible but I’m actually in a (currently one-sided) relationship with Ann Coulter. She and I just have a natural affinity for the verbal evisceration of those who have different political views and those who are in less fortunate circumstances. This is a satisfaction matched only by the euphoria I feel from the occasional nightly gallon of Milwaukee’s Best I leisurely sip upon while deriding non-Trump supporters online. Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for my daily visualization of Ronald Regan and Donald Trump singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic together while they are holding the Bible in one hand and an M-16 in the other, stomping on an immigrant child while defending the freedoms of nations around the world (I call it my Ronald MKDonald time).

Thanks, Invisible but I’m actually in a (currently one-sided) relationship with Ann Coulter. She and I just have a natural affinity for the verbal evisceration of those who have different political views and those who are in less fortunate circumstances. This is a satisfaction matched only by the euphoria I feel from the occasional nightly gallon of Milwaukee’s Best I leisurely sip upon while deriding non-Trump supporters online. Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for my daily visualization of Ronald Regan and Donald Trump singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic together while they are holding the Bible in one hand and M-16 in the other, stomping on an immigrant child while defending the freedoms of nations around the world (I call it my Ronald MKDonald time).

Call me when you get out.

Thanks, Invisible but I’m actually in a (currently one-sided) relationship with Ann Coulter. She and I just have a natural affinity for the verbal evisceration of those who have different political views and those who are in less fortunate circumstances. This is a satisfaction matched only by the euphoria I feel from the occasional nightly gallon of Milwaukee’s Best I leisurely sip upon while deriding non-Trump supporters online. Now if you’ll excuse me, it’s time for my daily visualization of Ronald Regan and Donald Trump singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic together while they are holding the Bible in one hand and an M-16 in the other, stomping on an immigrant child while defending the freedoms of nations around the world (I call it my Ronald MKDonald time).
You need to post more often .

Funny. The fear you have now is unsubstantiated or supported by what's known. The fear of Obama was fully substantiated and known and later, justified.