Yet Another Donald Trump Thread | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Yet Another Donald Trump Thread

Iraqi refugee targeted for helping US military detained at JFK airport due to
Donald Trump immigration ban

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iraqi-refugee-helped-us-military-detained-jfk-airport-donald-trump-immigration-ban-a7551016.html

How terrible.
Their visas were good when they got on the plane and thanks to Trump, the visas became BS while in the air.
This is after risking their own lives and the lives of their families to translate for our soldiers.
They put their whole family and themselves into harm's way and this is how we repay them.
Disgusting, inhuman, inhumane.

'I put my life at risk... Now my family could be put in danger again': Refugee translator who helped US troops in Afghanistan is denied a visa
  • Sami Kazikani working as a translator for US troops during Afghan war
  • But he was outed as a collaborator by an Afghan Army soldier and forced to flee when they threatened his life
  • Kazikani, his wife Yasmiin, and daughter Roxanne made the dangerous journey across Europe to Germany after US rejected plea for asylum
  • Now the family face deportation after Europe ruled Afghanistan 'stable'
  • Kazikani says that he, along with thousands of refugees from the war-torn country, will soon be sent back
  • Now he has learned that his visa application for the US has been denied
  • 'I put my life at risk and at the end; I don't qualify for a stupid reason,' he said. 'Now my family could be put in danger again'

I’m sure it’s all just fake news though.
Now he is banning refugees?
Just food for thought...Anne Frank’s family applied for asylum in the United States and were denied before the Nazi’s captured and killed them.
People are going to die...families are being torn apart by this fear-driven and xenophobic decision.

How come Saudi Arabia is not listed in the countries Trump has banned?
Guess it isn’t financially sound.

We are lacking the basic human compassion that makes this country a beacon for others to dream about.
The apathy needs to end...real people are being very negatively effected by what has been done so far.

Last edited:
Omg...

Sound like anyone you know??
(Substitute Jews for Mexicans/African Americans/Poor folk, and Jews/Catholics for Muslims.
Also the correlation between climate change deniers and putting down higher education as a liberal brain-washing machine...same as in this movie with the claims of a pure Aryan people. )

Make America Great Again!!

Remember, the great truth of Edmund Burke -
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

This bigoted, fearful, viewpoint that separates us into groups instead of us all being human is not what America stands for...it isn’t what we have always stood for in the world (in an idealistic viewpoint).
We are better than this....give us your sick, your poor...hell, what would Jesus do?
Roll back the ACA so the poor and disabled can’t afford healthcare?
If you are really a Christian person as many claim to be...then you need to stand up for the beliefs of your Messiah.
Turn the other cheek.
Treat others as you wish to be treated.
Forgive your enemies.
Help the poor...help those sidelined...help those silenced.
Help the starving...the war torn...those who society has pushed to the fringes.
When have we gone from being a generous and compassionate society...who pushed for higher education, who should have healthcare for all it’s citizens, who should have a living wage as the minimum wage, because otherwise they will need help from welfare - i.e. your tax dollars.
They are working, but still need help...why not hold those employers, many of whom...such as McDonalds or Walmart make record profits year after year.

I feel disheartened that we have in effect...shut the doors to the US for those who have been waiting for years and gone through extreme vetting already.

If you want to make America great then stop demonizing the poor.
Demonize those who are the demons.
The poor didn’t crash Wall St...Wall St. did.
All those manufacturing jobs that left the country were mostly because of them.
And yet...let’s cut funding to social welfare programs.
Let’s destroy public education in exchange for the Devos money-making private school charter system that turns our children into cash cows.
Trump has even hinted at trying to make it illegal to protest.
This is turning very quickly into of a Fascist administration...if you can’t see that, I challenge you to pay more attention.​

Last edited:
Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
As a note for anyone interested. Let the minority protests rage, the minority scream, it makes no difference. Trump is going to keep on doing what he's doing. We will see where that leaves him in four years. I think though if he keeps this up he's going to have a very large win next election.

I think you should be more concerned about his political enemies, assassination attempts on his life, and another internal coup before then, Eventhorizon.

The entire Neo Liberal establishment want him out, and so do the British royals.

Those are not light enemies.

There are a lot of factions and alliances to be navigated, Trump is playing a dangerous game, and for that, I commend him.

I'm disheartened because the interests of his sponsors are just as maniacal as the interests of his Neo-Con and Neo Liberal counterparts.

We the people still do not yet adequate political parties, policies, ideologies, or adequate representation.

What we are witnessing is different factions vying for control, but what we are not yet witnessing, is The People's Revolution.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think you should be more concerned about his political enemies, assassination attempts on his life, and another internal coup before then, Eventhorizon.

The entire Neo Liberal establishment want him out, and so do the British royals.

Those are not light enemies.

There are a lot of factions and alliances to be navigated, Trump is playing a dangerous game, and for that, I commend him.

I'm disheartened because the interests of his sponsors are just as maniacal as the interests of his Neo-Con and Neo Liberal counterparts.

We the people still do not yet adequate political parties, policies, ideologies, or adequate representation.

What we are witnessing is different factions vying for control, but what we are not yet witnessing, is The People's Revolution.
Liberals do get violent....
Maybe that's what he wants. He is up there in age and that certainly would be a way to go down in history forever.

the Trump Bump
C3iTJUaVYAEcCeG.jpg

C3nPmD8WIAMtgar.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow

Far be it from all of my natural and intellectual inclinations to distract from Trump's disastrous diplomacy, I'm just going to express my bitter disgust with Turnbull and the Australian political community in general, not only for negligently torturing the refugees by abandoning them to inhuman imprisonment conditions, but for failing to resolve a domestic solution for integrating them to Australian society. It fucking makes me sick.

You liberals need to stop crying and actually start listening. You have no clue what is actually happening because you cant disengage yourself from the liberal media news that has decided Trump is to be hated with no reprieve all because he had the audacity to win the Presidency.
Be still, be quiet. Retrieve your minds.

I don't have the time or inclination to get involved in U.S. or UK politics. I have to say though that I have found the elevation of Steve Bannon by President Trump deeply troubling. It seems I'm not alone, Leonard Susskind is one of the world's most renowned and brilliant physicists.

Before this I don't think I've ever heard him express an opinion on politics. The fact that he does so unequivocally here speaks volumes.

The most disturbing thing I've heard from the White House since President Trump was elected, was the announcement on holocaust memorial day, that excluded any mention of the Jewish faith. If it was an error, then it's an astonishing one. If it wasn't ? Then I think it rings alarm bells more than anything else I've seen or read about President Trump so far.

Reactions: Skarekrow and hush
I don't have the time or inclination to get involved in U.S. or UK politics. I have to say though that I have found the elevation of Steve Bannon by President Trump deeply troubling. It seems I'm not alone, Leonard Susskind is one of the world's most renowned and brilliant physicists.

Before this I don't think I've ever heard him express an opinion on politics. The fact that he does so unequivocally here speaks volumes.

The most disturbing thing I've heard from the White House since President Trump was elected, was the announcement on holocaust memorial day, that excluded any mention of the Jewish faith. If it was an error, then it's an astonishing one. If it wasn't ? Then I think it rings alarm bells more than anything else I've seen or read about President Trump so far.
Sorry. It amounts to nothing more than crying wolf at everything Trump does. Take some time to actually learn about Bannon. Listen to his speechless and come to your own conclusion rather than being told what to think by others.

Please don't be alarmed by the statement. He wants to move the embassy to Jerusalem and has shown a ton of overt and outright support for Israel and the Jewish people. He has a Jewish stepson, Ivanka and her husband are Jewish, his grandkids are raised in Jewish schools. He's clearly not an anti-semite.

Unless someone wants to explain to me how being pro-jewish and an anti-semite might work